Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help me - ive gone fluffy!  (Read 2593 times)

Tallboy2

I'm totally in love with Amber, the barmaid, from Benidorm. Anyone had the pleasure?😆

Offline Nagilum

Give me the details, I will cure you of this EAS that has availed you  :D

Offline socks

I'm totally in love with Amber, the barmaid, from Benidorm. Anyone had the pleasure?😆
Not surprised she is fucking delicious. I'd suck the shit out of her arse given half the chance  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tallboy2

Not surprised she is fucking delicious. I'd suck the shit out of her arse given half the chance  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get to the back of the queue pal😉

Online threechilliman

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I know what you mean. Anyone for MMF so we could DP her?

tcm

ramrodronnie

Me too socks. Yummy!  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline uutarn

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I know what you mean. Anyone for MMF so we could DP her?

tcm
Uutarn <-----

ramrodronnie

??

No way would I personally want to share her with another punter. I'd just wanna fuck her brains out 1 on 1  :wacko:

Offline NIK

Many years ago I was standing outside a pub with a mate when a pretty girl walked past. 'I'd suck her shit,' he exclaimed. Never heard that since.
Conversely even before that I was at a strip pub when a gorgeous stripper (unusual as they were usually ancient mingers) was leaving the stage and the comedian / host leered after her, 'Just look at that arse ... Full of shit mind.'  :lol:

Offline Hertsgent

Top Totty, even with  that accent   :wacko:

ramrodronnie

I'd use her shit for toothpaste!  :lol: :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

? This is not really the correct section is it? Non-punting thread ...

Tallboy2

? This is not really the correct section is it? Non-punting thread ...
Sorry

Offline Nagilum

In the words of Howard Stern to Jenna Jameson.

If we could go rock climbing, I would bottled your sweat and wear it.

Tallboy2

There is a lot of talk about Amber's shit, couldn't we start with a nice bit of DFK or even a nice blow job before thinking about eating or using her poo as toothpaste?😆

Offline HappyandLucky

Perhaps a MFFF, = me, her, Joyce temple savage, Madge. Make my way through the decades and then back again. That's definitely one for the bucketlist.   :yahoo:

pierrot

I'd use her shit for toothpaste!  :lol: :wacko:
I've not heard that one in a long time.

Tallboy2

Perhaps a MFFF, = me, her, Joyce temple savage, Madge. Make my way through the decades and then back again. That's definitely one for the bucketlist.   :yahoo:
Madge? Really?

Offline HappyandLucky

Madge? Really?
Not 1-1 but as a foursome bucketlist then no problemo. I'd take her from behind on her Madge Mobile and run her out of batteries  :dance:

ramrodronnie

There is a lot of talk about Amber's shit, couldn't we start with a nice bit of DFK or even a nice blow job before thinking about eating or using her poo as toothpaste?😆

:lol: Tallboy2. These things are only said in Jest. I'd like to screw the arse off her whilst DFK  her, then use her shit for toothpaste afterwards.  :lol: :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Madge? HappyandLucky!! You are having a Giraffe of course????  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Not 1-1 but as a foursome bucketlist then no problemo. I'd take her from behind on her Madge Mobile and run her out of batteries  :dance:

I'd rather screw her scooter!  :lol: :lol:

Offline HappyandLucky

Madge? HappyandLucky!! You are having a Giraffe of course????  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I Never say never in punting. What doesn't ring your bell or my bell today, might tomorrow. It would be sweet irony if Madge had the tightest pussy, with the younger one lose enough to take a double fisting.

ramrodronnie

I Never say never in punting. What doesn't ring your bell or my bell today, might tomorrow. It would be sweet irony if Madge had the tightest pussy, with the younger one lose enough to take a double fisting.

Well I guess that all of our tastes vary HappyandLucky. Each to their own and all that.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline socks

You're right. I'd settle for her wanking me off.

That said I'd willingly go all German for her first, if needed. Wrong time of the month, the morning after she's been on a 12 hour curry and guiness bender and is losing it from all orifices, it'd be worth it. I'd even let her call me Lesley...

Offline Vivago

I'd even let her call me Lesley...

But you wouldn't let her call you Shirley, surely?

The acid test is whether you would crawl a mile over broken glass just to get a whiff of one of her farts.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Tallboy2

But you wouldn't let her call you Shirley, surely?

The acid test is whether you would crawl a mile over broken glass just to get a whiff of one of her farts.
Oh please!