Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Implausibly beautiful Viva St girl.  (Read 682 times)

Offline thepatrician

External Link/Members Only

Well, in my eyes.

But more importantly has anyone any knowledge of her? I'm always very suspicious of V Street.

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only

Well, in my eyes.

But more importantly has anyone any knowledge of her? I'm always very suspicious of V Street.

Nice bolt ons.....

Offline Space Invader

Good looking girl, we must have similar tastes !
No mention of Roms anywhere , I must admit I have never seen an 'experimented' woman before, and also her pssion and 'FATISH' could be interesting -as long as she didn't mean that and turns out to be a size 18 !
I had planned another hunting trip this week and selected my target, but perhaps this is a TOFTT opportunity ? 

Offline HailWood

£60phh is not going to break the bank. But for that I’d rather spend half an hour with thai Candy - at least I know that I’ll have a great time.

Offline RogerBoner

This place in Old Basford has had numerous unbelievable profile photos since they started advertising on Vivastreet. Some beauties and some mingers. Also I don't want to go to Old Basford, ever. I think it's a fake profile.

Offline simon07

I wonder why there are so many fake profiles and are we the seasoned guys saying no it's fake and I am not going.
Either they have Homer Simpson syndrome or someone somewhere is keeping them busy? Another way to drive the fakers out of down is just to walk and say nope, not the girl on the pic.

Offline NervousJ

Vivastreet, the Russian roulette of punting.

Used it only really for a massage and tug and generally ok.

My only full service was a rom which was fucking awful. Can’t all be fake, but you need someone to toftt to find the good uns.