Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels  (Read 515 times)

Hugo Victor

I have a real issue visiting girls in hotels!  Especially in my own city.  Too many people know me!
Also, I am worried if the receptionist asks too many questions!

Anyone else have this problem?

Offline Malvolio

Simple solution is to only do hotel meets away from your home town.

As for the receptionist, if it's a big chain hotel they don't care.  They haven't seen every single person check in - as long as you walk into the hotel with confidence and head straight for the lift you will be fine.

Hugo Victor

Simple solution is to only do hotel meets away from your home town.

As for the receptionist, if it's a big chain hotel they don't care.  They haven't seen every single person check in - as long as you walk into the hotel with confidence and head straight for the lift you will be fine.

Thanks, problem is I never go out of my town.  Hate driving and travelling.  Normally don't have enough time, most my punts are random and last minute.

Offline NervousJ

Ive done 3 now, 2 in a nearby town and one in derby. Tbh, they all felt fine. I quite like the hotel punt. Feels a bit naughtier.. Always better when reception hasn't got to be negotiated, and I always felt happier once I'd made the stairs... :D

If I ever got stopped and interrogated im sure I may think differently....

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks, problem is I never go out of my town.  Hate driving and travelling.  Normally don't have enough time, most my punts are random and last minute.

Then you need to do a risk assessment! Risk of being caught, versus your desire to punt, versus your dislike of travelling.

It's a small world and there is always a chance of you being recognised entering or exiting a punt. To minimise the risk, I never punt in my home town and I always have a cover story prepared to justify my presence should I meet someone I know. Not so easy for you if you never leave town!

My advice would be, don't shit on your own doorstep, but that is up to you.

The only place that would be really awkward to meet an acquaintance would be the GUM clinic  :scare: so I travel even further afield for that. For me, that's the price of punting, and worth paying.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Generally speaking the WG's know what hotels are easiest for access for punters, lifts not in the area of a receptionist, no buzzer on main door, no key card needed for lift etc.