Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess summers  (Read 5094 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I'm interested in this lady:

External Link/Members Only

Can't believe there's nowt on here, as she's been round a while.

Anyone got any info?

Cheers  :hi:

getonit

You know what ,  I was going to ask the same thing .  Unusual for there to be absolutely nothing on here about a girl with a 15 month old profile and lots of AW feedback spread out over that time.  I would TOFTT but she states she is a blue eyed blonde but her gallery pics show a long haired brunette , and apparently people frequently ask her the phone number for customer service and the answer is customer service phone number....of course!

Offline Juankerr

Been on my maybe HL for a while.

Like getonit, I have also wondered about the difference between the physical description and the pics but it does state on her profile that "Photos span over a 6 year period" so this could be why the blue eyed blonde description doesn't fit with the pics?  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

There must be members on here that have met her. I am reliably informed that she used to work for lush before going independent. I am told by a friend that she provided an excellent service whilst at lush, and I was just wondering if the service is still as good since she went indie. I may just book her when I get chance!  :thumbsup:

Offline RedditchJay

looks very sexy.... may also TOFTT but will have to wait until November

Offline Skyman1000

mrpeterman

Did she work in stoke a while back? I recall a blue eyed blonde called summers but her Christian name might have been  Chloe, but she’s very familiar

Offline largecock1234567

Still no one seen this lady?

I have booked in for morning

mrpeterman

Offline Chelly

any update on the meeting this morning?

Offline largecock1234567

Sorry guys, I had to back out with work commitments on a weekend.

Offline largecock1234567

really want to go and see this lady but had a few rubbish punts recently

Zuko1386

Trying to get in with her Monday! I, like most of you have seen her profile a few times and can’t believe there is nothing solid on here. Fingers crossed I can TOFTT Monday and report back!

Zuko

Offline trivago

God damn it. This has just jogged my memory, was meant to meet Jess back in November, but something came up...

Not sure if this is if interest, but give a little more insite into how she works . Contents of WhatsApp chat..
Hi Jess, Joe here from AW.
This was my RB:

Would like to meet a slim,sexy, naughty minx for a good old sex session
Someone whos not afraid to get down and dirty.  From a sloppy deep throat to a good hard fucking with a little physical restraint, playful hair pulling.  You get the picture.

As always for the naughtier the bigger donation, so if your the right girl, let me know, love to meet you

And this is your bid and comment

Jess_summers (72) 250 GBP 3 hours

Ow wow.... this RB sounds right up my street baby... I love being dirty and naughty... pull away at my hair.... my personal favourite os tights or knickers being ripped open!! Oh matron!!! Haha.
Anyway have a look at my profile and see what you think. I'm 100% genuine with 70+ positive feedback. I love what I do and I'm hungry for more teehee.
Love Jess
Xxx

Zuko1386

God damn it. This has just jogged my memory, was meant to meet Jess back in November, but something came up...

Not sure if this is if interest, but give a little more insite into how she works . Contents of WhatsApp chat..

I like her already! Waiting to hear back!

Zuko

Offline PUUNTER28

I've visited jess over 10 times , can thoroughly recommend xx

Zuko1386

Never thought to review?

Offline azrael

Maybe help a brother out by tapping up a review. Do like the look of her, shame really as i always get the answer machine everytime i call her.

Zuko1386

Maybe help a brother out by tapping up a review. Do like the look of her, shame really as i always get the answer machine everytime i call her.

Yup, I know that feeling! She was one of a couple that I was trying to sort for Monday/Tuesday! Had a complete radio silence from her, the other started off positive then nothing! Frustrating when the second girl actually bid on my RB, somots not even like I inquired first!

Offline Littlefoot

The mate I mention in #reply3 booked her New Year's Eve night. He's not a member on here. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't a good punt! Suppose you have to take into consideration it was New Year's Eve and he'd had a good drink. But it's enough to put me off!

Offline trivago

Personally, just got a not too good feeling about her, physically I mean.

The pic below was/is what gets me interested, thats some firm cute ass but, its the comment on her profile that keeps pushing me away from a booking
"Photos span over a 6year period for past clients to recognise me"

I mean, yep, fair enough to have photos spanning however long for certain reasons, but, she could at least put them in yearly order, even tagging them by the year.

Even now, still have the itch, just cant scratch it :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PUUNTER28

That is pretty much how she still looks body wise ,
although last time I saw her she had very very short bleach blond hair , basically you couldn't grab it to pull it back lol

Offline trivago

That is pretty much how she still looks body wise ,
although last time I saw her she had very very short bleach blond hair , basically you couldn't grab it to pull it back lol

So you can confirm, that ass is still as firm today as it is in that pic?.. :yahoo:

Be so kind as to do us a review.  Sure it would be appreciated..  :hi:

Offline largecock1234567

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Littlefoot

What's the kisses about  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Beamer

You have been a member since 2013 - just one incomplete review but nothing about this girl. Why?

Offline largecock1234567

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:23:30 pm by largecock1234567 »

Offline largecock1234567

Arrived and not answering the phone grrr!!!

Offline largecock1234567

Offline trivago

Shite!!! Sorry to hear you didn't get chance to fulfill LC.. was really hoping we'd get a good first review.

Hope you find a plan b  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Pissed off need plan b????

LC In all seriousness you should leave a negative review. You are quite entitled to as your booking was confirmed and other punters need to be warned this could happen. Doesn't need to be a 'war and peace' just drop a few lines outlining the comms and the no show! It would be appreciated!  :hi:

Offline largecock1234567

As it happens, I eventually got to meet the lady in question!!!

And to be honest.... really nothing to shout about!! Will write a review.

Rickyex

Hey, what does Rb stand.for if you dont mind me asking?

Offline Littlefoot

Hey, what does Rb stand.for if you dont mind me asking?

Reverse booking