Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - Brazil (green park) .. disappointing .. waste of 150 quid  (Read 1598 times)

Jackarse8765

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking forward to meeting Nicole for long. It didn’t happen yesterday so I was really sad, should have been my first clue from god that this is gonna be a bad one. Yet I texted her today and booked the meeting at 5. I was promised twice cum, FK, GFE and best time that i’ll Remember. After leaving my place I got a text from her saying pls come at 5.10pm, I said ok, as I got there early I spent 10 mind at a bus stop. When I reached at the address I got a text from her I shall text when I am ready, bcz I just got back from the gym. WTF, I waited for another 10 mins outside like an idiot and people in the pub across the street  looking at me, really awkward. 20 mins over the agreed time, I thought it’s time to leave, but then got a text from her.
Rang the bell, a lovely super fit woman opened the door, I was like thank you Jesus. Couldn’t stop staring at her fit figure and perfect arse. Exchanged gifts, took a quick shower. Went to the bed and undress her, she really is gorgeous. I approached her lips kissing her body and she was moving her head away. I asked you said you kiss, she replied I do kiss but no tongue, what part of FK didn’t she understand, FK but no fucking tongue? Anyway, I concentrated on her boobs and arse, but she wasn’t really doing anything, absolutely no effort. Is this the memorable time I was promised for 150? On to cowgirl, which I love, but after a min she said do it from behind, then I fucked her in doggy which she seemed to enjoy. I must say, that’s the best view I’ve had in a long time, her arse is just amazing. Fucked her for a while then it was time as I thought I’ll have a second pop and I’ll fuck this beautiful gal from behind again for a bit longer. When I pulled my cock out we saw blood on the condom, it was her period starting. She wasn’t expecting it. I don’t blame her for that. Then all that was left was chat, we chatted for a bit. Negative is not for having to get one cum only but it is for her attitude, no regret, no passion, not delivered what was promised. I ended up wasting 150 instead of going to my regular with whom I always have great time and no clock watching. I’ve not had luck with Brazilians or I should say ‘so called Brazilians’. If you prefer just bang and bye then you might enjoy her bcz she’s got a proper gym figure, not for me though. Negative bcz agreed service like FK, GFE, OWO  wasn’t delivered at £150. Much better ones out there at £100.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Brazilians are notorious for giving emotionless sex they specialize in it. 

When a whore’s English proficiency is limited, you have to be explicit when requesting for a service, such as with French kissing indicate that you want to kiss with tongues and throughout the session.....Say that to her face to face and see how she responds   

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Jackarse8765

Completely agree, I’ve had similar experience before with another Brazilian who didn’t speak much English and pretended as if she doesn’t understand even basic words. Brazilians are second on my blacklist, Romanians too the list.

There is one Brazilian girl exception to these bitches, one I absolutely fallen in love with, Jennifer at Edgeware Road, drop dead gorgeous and provided all the promised services, made sure I was happy. She looks like Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s GF, or even better I should say with that perfect figure. One definitely not to miss. Unfortunately she is out of London for a few days but hopefully she will return soon. Real and rare gem lads.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 10:39:03 am by Jackarse8765 »

Offline Germany

SORRY TO HEAR...

I was giving warnings in here about her, I met her in person and she has a horrible attitude personality, she was reviewed here before, but comms only - NEGATIVE.

Please remeber this is very poor service provider, and do not bother again.

Offline Brazilian Martian

SORRY TO HEAR...

I was giving warnings in here about her, I met her in person and she has a horrible attitude personality, she was reviewed here before, but comms only - NEGATIVE.

Please remeber this is very poor service provider, and do not bother again.

I can't see the link where you warned people about her   :unknown: :unknown:

harrychauval

Completely agree, I’ve had similar experience before with another Brazilian who didn’t speak much English and pretended as if she doesn’t understand even basic words. Brazilians are second on my blacklist, Romanians too the list.

Brazilians are fucking shit...much worse than Romanians...
fucking Brazilian skanky bitch...

Shame we don't have any of your negative reviews to back up your claims  :rolleyes:

Offline king tarzan

I have had seriously hot physical encounters from honeys from Romania and Brazil...
Seriously attractive honeys... enjoyed there heavenly existences. .
There is a nasty gripe towards these nationalities which in my opinion as narrow minded prejudices fucken bullshit..

Sure you will get the odd bitches here and there but I am savvy enough to separate the honey from the bitch..
I have my ways and they tend to work...

I don't come on here and berate nationalities which is racist and sad..

I berate the bitch ONLY..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

harrychauval

I have had seriously hot physical encounters from honeys from Romania and Brazil...
There is a nasty gripe towards these nationalities which in my opinion as narrow minded prejudices fucken bullshit..

Sure you will get the odd bitches here and there but I am savvy enough to separate the honey from the bitch..

No...you do a lot fucking worse....

harrychauval

Shame we don't have any of your negative reviews to back up your claims  :rolleyes:

No it's not...

No it's not...

Go.back into your hole you leach, or post a review to back up your claims.

Offline LLPunting

You really are one small-minded man with Trump level self-delusions.

MANY punters on this forum have stated their poor experiences or backed those of others with regards to Romanian WGs.
Brazilians and other Latinas are well known to offer more limited services for the lower price points and love to charge extra for OWO, FK, DFK, etc.   Services which would normally be included by other WGs of different nationalities.

You have NO FUCKING IDEA what racist means.
We are stating empirical evidence based on collective experience which forms a statistical sample that supports the observation made about WGs who happen to be of certain nationalities.

Offline LLPunting

No it's not...

Indeed, it's no shame at all that we don't have convincing evidence of your ability to perform in an encounter with a WG such that you might be able to conclude whether or not she was any good as an SP.

Please do feel free to remain silent and not share your wisdom.  Better yet don't waste anymore time reading our collective prattlings about this ridiculous pursuit and go enjoy real world encounters with flesh and blood women.

harrychauval

Fuck off you wanker

harrychauval

Indeed, it's no shame at all that we don't have convincing evidence of your ability to perform in an encounter with a WG such that you might be able to conclude whether or not she was any good as an SP.

Please do feel free to remain silent and not share your wisdom.  Better yet don't waste anymore time reading our collective prattlings about this ridiculous pursuit and go enjoy real world encounters with flesh and blood women.
You can fuck off too you bloody dickhead pervert scumbag tosser

harrychauval

You sad fucking twat
Sad fucking twat...fuck off...fucking perv

Offline LLPunting

You can fuck off too you bloody dickhead pervert scumbag tosser

Oh faint heart!

You'll do yourself a mischief if you try any harder and you'll have someone on your case for missing so much punctuation.

Best you rest until Nature assigns you a gender and puberty passes.

Offline Bassman

Someone’s got anger issues  :lol:

Tick tock

Offline pepsicolaboy

MANY punters on this forum have stated their poor experiences or backed those of others with regards to Romanian WGs.
Brazilians and other Latinas are well known to offer more limited services for the lower price points and love to charge extra for OWO, FK, DFK, etc.   Services which would normally be included by other WGs of different nationalities.

You have NO FUCKING IDEA what racist means.
We are stating empirical evidence based on collective experience which forms a statistical sample that supports the observation made about WGs who happen to be of certain nationalities.

Right on the money  :thumbsup:

Lucasss

Anyone else with a review of this babe rather than cursing each other?
I really wanted to see her but since everyone she's no good I think I'm going to skip her.
It's actually £200 !!! per hour now not £150 so even more expensive....
Reviews please!!!
There are some stunning Colombians and Cubans for that money....

Offline Sinz

I really wanted to see her but since everyone she's no good I think I'm going to skip her.
Reviews please!!!

How about you learn to share some reviews before making demands ?

Offline LLPunting

Reviews please!!!

If the previous two diplomats weren't clear enough...

Quit whining, go fuck her and tell us how it went.

Offline The_Don

Care to share, or are you just as grumpy as the cat :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 01:18:38 pm by The_Don »