Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miserable Rom - Stoke-On-Trent (Hanley)  (Read 763 times)

Offline newcummer

External Link/Members Only

I was still horny after my little japanese initiation a mere 30 minutes earlier and liked the look of this girl, photos looked like they might be real but again I approached with the full expectation they may not be.

Quiet street just outside Hanley town centre, parked up and was texted the house number on arrival.  Door opened and....it wasn't the girl in the photos...but...she was still fit.  However, even though it was nearly freezing outside it was even frostier inside this house courtesy of her miserable demeanour.  I said 'Hello you ok', no response, just stared at me.  'Are you alright?'  'Yes' she replies then walks into the bedroom adjacent to the hall as I follow her.  She was wearing a peach looking tracksuit, body looks tight but wasn't the leggy exotic beauty on the photos.  Still attractive though if only she could crack a smile.  Well I couldn't keep my mouth shut, fuck it I thought I'm not having this.  I told her 'you don't look very happy, are you alright' in a friendly break the ice kind of way.  'What?'  'You don't seem happy love, no smile?' as I gestured to my smile (probably more a grimace tbf at this point).  She just looked pissed off and bewildered someone was questioning her.  'Are you ok love yes?' giving it the thumbs up.  'Yes yes' as she sits on the bed with the slightest of smirks now cracking through.  'How long you stay?'  At this point i'm 50/50 but I eye her up and down and think I still want to to fuck her.  Brunette, early 20's, size 8/10, 5ft 6 ish and looked to have a decent set of bangers through her sweater. '15 minutes please darling'.  'What?'  '15 Minutes please?'  'Where are you from?'  'Im from England' 'What?'  Now i'm thinking this is ridiculous, she actually already asked me this via text and I gave her the clear 'White and English' answer.  I repeated again and she looked confused, like she didn't believe me  :lol: :dash: (I do get some comments about looking a bit polish/czech/slovak but I clearly sound as english as they come).  I gave up, and told her I think I'll leave it love, I'm going to go now.  Again, guess what, confused look again.  I make her let me out, she's now scowling but don't give a fuck.  I'm not putting my dick inside a miserable hostile and pay for the privilege.

If you can get past her attitude or maybe catch her on a better day, her body does look tight if you're out of options and fancy a roll of the dice.  Just don't expect much here.  A stone cold negative from me.

Offline Dogman777

Pretty standard Rom service my friend.
At least you didn’t waste any money

Offline newcummer

You win some and lose some.  I actually find probably about 75% of the Roms I pick have a decent attitude and if they don't I'm off.  This one was ridiculous though, if you're really that pissed off about selling your body, how about don't!

Offline Straightsix

Haha, profile credibility?
Hidden Image/Members Only
The best party my ass. That look when you say you want to leave is better than an actual punt! 😂

Well done for walking. I know the feeling when you've had one decent punt yet you still go for another!
Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:55:54 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline vindici

Adding the number for when the ad disappears:

+447867603045 / 07867603045 / 07867 603045