Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there anything you would never do?  (Read 9332 times)

Offline mh

Not so sure. If Putin took over and locked me in a cell with her, surely I'd learn to appreciate her beauty in a few years.

Good grief - you think she'll get better with age?  :scare:  :sarcastic:

Offline Gordon Bennett

It would be easier to list the handful of vanilla things I would do. My list of no-no's would go on for several pages!

Offline Home Alone

Perhaps the OP wants to clarify, but I suspect the intention behind the thread was to discuss things we would never want do as a punter. If we want to see what WGs would never do we just need to look at their likes lists, surely?! :unknown:

Indeed that was what I hoped people would realise. If I needed a defence, I would draw your attention to the time of posting the OP - I was stone cold sober but totally unable to get to sleep.

I keep forgetting this isn't just a punters' forum. Silly me! :crazy: I totally agree with your final sentence, mh.

Offline Home Alone

Offline sparkus

Even I'd struggle with her....

Wasn't aware she was an active sex worker.

OK:

- MMF
- water/hardsports
- period play
- strap-on
- a TS

Offline workinallweek

what do you do know that you wouldnt do say 5 years ago ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Offline Vanhobonk

what do you do know that you wouldnt do say 5 years ago ?
Anal play on me,I never thought I would like it until a WG had her tongue up my arse during a threesome and loved it.What i would not do is pain giving or recieving,anything involving another cock and book a WG that requires advanced payment.

Offline Steely Dan

mmf
I am surprised.  We have never met.  But a total ban seems tough.  Many girls I have met enjoy it (clearly with the right guys). For a longer meet, it takes 2 guys to keep up with many girls. I recall a few LMP parties back in the day, still with a 2:1 ratio, that I still felt out numbered.

I think it was Jewels at the tail end of a party pleading 'will one of you come and fuck me now, I need to cum'.  Or something like that.  The other 13 were shagged out, so I did my best.  At least that is what I choose to remember.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:17:36 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline threechilliman

I am surprised.  We have never met.  But a total ban seems tough.  Many girls I have met enjoy it (clearly with the right guys). For a longer meet, it takes 2 guys to keep up with many girls. I recall a few LMP parties back in the day, still with a 2:1 ratio, that I still felt out numbered.

Maybe she's not up to the job.....

Offline millbush

Yes MMF or TS don't wnat another mans cock anywhere near me.
Banned reason: Troll.

Offline LesFerdinand

Hardsports. Poop is absolutely not sexy.

Offline sparkus

Well, as Meatloaf belted out in 1994, "that".

Offline winkywanky

Hall & Oates too  :hi:.

(This is gonna turn into an 80s-pop fest if we're not careful).

Offline workinallweek

Yes MMF or TS don't wnat another mans cock anywhere near me.

Always thought that but considering a party and a MMF  after watching two girls playing  realised it's a turn on to just watch and hear a girl cum .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline berksboy

Hardsports. Poop is absolutely not sexy.

Spot on mate , just the thought of it  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Turtle1

Pay a guy for sex. If I really want some I’m sure there are plenty of places to get that for free.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I thought you already have  :D
Here's the idiot again...definitely obsessed. You gave it a rest on UKE for a while, now you're starting here.
:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:43:08 pm by Rochelle »

Offline sparkus

Here's the idiot again...definitely obsessed. You gave it a rest on UKE for a while, now you're starting here.
:rolleyes:

Obsessed with a certain Labour politician?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Obsessed with a certain Labour politician?
He was obsessed with me over there, constantly following me around and calling me Diane Abbott. Thought he'd finally given it a rest as he hadn't said anything to me for a while...seems I was wrong.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 01:47:31 pm by Rochelle »

Offline winkywanky

He was obsessed with me over there, constantly following me around and calling me Diane Abbott. Thought he'd finally given it a rest as he hadn't said anything to me for a while...seems I was wrong.

I think he needs his eyes testing  :lol:

Offline sparkus

Surely grounds for him to be sanctioned by the mods on here.

I suspect that fact that many men pay considerable amounts of money for your company and services is some consolation against inevitable dealings with the likes of him in anonymous online forums  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

I suspect that fact that many men pay considerable amounts of money for your company and services is some consolation against inevitable dealings with the likes of him in anonymous online forums  :hi:
There's no rule against being an annoying idiot. Anyway, he got what he wanted, my reaction. I should have known better than to respond.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 02:10:18 pm by Rochelle »

Offline cotton

I presumed they were all talking about the real dianne abbott

Offline lewisjones23

the two sites are no longer linked so why should the mods on here get involved?

Offline sparkus

the two sites are no longer linked so why should the mods on here get involved?

I didn't know (or more accurately, pay attention to) that. Though if someone on here is banding around racial slurs on here then that's against the rules. The complaint so far is that he's brought that over with one comment.

It's up to him to state his logic/need to do so. I'm sure all can be resolved.

Offline lewisjones23

I didn't know (or more accurately, pay attention to) that. Though if someone on here is banding around racial slurs on here then that's against the rules. The complaint so far is that he's brought that over with one comment.

exactly, one comment and you are calling for the mods to step in  :unknown:

the wg can stick up for herself and gives as good as she gets

Offline Drayki

Mmf
Scat
Period play
Bb
Being dominated

Offline sparkus

exactly, one comment and you are calling for the mods to step in  :unknown:

the wg can stick up for herself and gives as good as she gets

She's said as much since my comment, yeah.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If anyone feels aggrieved by anything said about them on here they should follow the correct procedure and report the post, the mods/ admin will look at it and decide if any action needs to be taken.  It would need to be the person involved though, not one member getting upset on behalf of another.

Offline sparkus

If anyone feels aggrieved by anything said about them on here they should follow the correct procedure and report the post, the mods/ admin will look at it and decide if any action needs to be taken.  It would need to be the person involved though, not one member getting upset on behalf of another.

Are you calling me a fluffy?  :sarcastic:
I'd love a go, for the record, but not at her rates.

It's entirely possible that other members could be uneasy with such things but I've no desire to engage in a flame war to defend a BME Labour MP.

Offline millbush

I presumed they were all talking about the real dianne abbott

So did I

Offline lewisjones23

It's entirely possible that other members could be uneasy with such things but I've no desire to engage in a flame war to defend a BME Labour MP.

was a bit white knighty to be honest

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

How about if you made it a MMF with Jeremy Corbin??  :vomit:

With Ann Widdercombe sat on your face.. :D

Offline cotton

Fluffy   ;)

You never know, with Dianne Abotts poor grasp of numbers you might get a bargain.

Offline myothernameis

Have my cock or testicles pierced.

I believe it's called a Prince Albert !

Ouch and double ouch  :(

I could never go with a ts, lets call this a prince harry  :D

Offline sparkus

was a bit white knighty to be honest

Not at all. If someone had said she was a munter or had BO I wouldn't give a shit.

Some of the threads have become a bit lively on race of late.

Offline millbush

There's no rule against being an annoying idiot. Anyway, he got what he wanted, my reaction. I should have known better than to respond.

Best to block the trolls.

Offline lewisjones23

Not at all. If someone had said she was a munter or had BO I wouldn't give a shit.

Some of the threads have become a bit lively on race of late.

why do you care if someone calls her Diane Abbott though?

one is an ugly black women and the WG could also be for all I know or care

calling for the mods to come in and protect the WG isnt full on white knighting but it is certainly heading down that path

Offline tynetunnel

Anyway... back on topic  :hi:  Something I would never do?

Jump out of a plane at 4,000 feet without a parachute  :scare:

Climb a pylon and touch a high voltage power line whilst being ‘earthed’ to the ground  :wacko:

Make an appointment to see Kirie  :vomit:

Offline John Johnson

With my rarely worn sensible hat on for a moment.

1) Bareback a working girl-too risky for all concerned.
2) Do a MMF-I have no interest in being anywhere near another naked bloke
3) Go near a woman that I thought was trafficked or under duress
4) Go near a working girl who may be under 18
5) Diane Abbott

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Climb a pylon and touch a high voltage power line whilst being ‘earthed’ to the ground 

Odd as it seems this is done quite often for maintence purposes;!

Offline winkywanky

Er, no, the current would pass straight through you to get to ground, and you'd go kinda crispy.

Offline winkywanky

You'd be the conductor, but it wouldn't be in a ticket-collecting kind of way.

Offline one eyed panda

Never be tied up. Dont like being restrained, apart from the slight risk of being left there while the women sells your clothes, car, etc

Just a thought. Dianne A might make one hell of a domme. Imagine the threats
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions

Offline sparkus

why do you care if someone calls her Diane Abbott though?

one is an ugly black women and the WG could also be for all I know or care

calling for the mods to come in and protect the WG isnt full on white knighting but it is certainly heading down that path

To be honest, I was just fucking riled.  Had nothing to do with the SP, you also see it with jibes about Meghan Markle elsewhere on social media.

For instance, if there was a Scottish SP who was being stalked by someone calling her Jo Swinson or Jeanette Crankie, I'd probably say something but leave it at that, thinking to myself "What a fucking oddball."

But yeah, you're right, I was heavy handed to call in the mods.  Apologies to all concerned.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Er, no, the current would pass straight through you to get to ground, and you'd go kinda crispy.

Who said the curent was switched on anyway;?.

Offline Gazza1234

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger