Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WhatsApp  (Read 1894 times)

Slutclaire

Hello,
I am not that streetwise when it comes to smartphones and modern communication apps. I recently messaged someone on SA from my real WhatsApp account that is linked to my real name. Will the recipient only see my number or is it possible to trace the account name with just the number?
I am worried as the person was initially very keen to instigate WhatsApp messaging but then did not respond to any of my messages although I could see they had been read intantly.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:41:20 am by Slutclaire »

Offline lewisjones23

can see your whatsapp name which can be set to anything you choose

TailSeeker

The only name they will see if the whatsapp name, hacking wouldn't lead to much, deeper hacking would only be worth it if you were a big fish... are you a big fish?

If that number is associated with your Facebook, opt for don't search by with number. But also remember, if they can see your FB, you can see theirs. Mutually assured destruction.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:58:55 am by TailSeeker »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The only name they will see if the whatsapp name, hacking wouldn't lead to much, deeper hacking would only be worth it if you were a big fish... are you a big fish?

If that number is associated with your Facebook, opt for don't search by with number. But also remember, if they can see your FB, you can see theirs. Mutually assured destruction.

That's only useful if they're daft enough to link their 'normal' facebook to anything to do with punting. Anybody concerned about discretion and was inclined to use facebook would have a punting account there along with punting name, phone, email and whatsapp. That way punting and real life are totally separate.

Offline dazzer

You used to be able to use Facebook to search via number - however they have changed that very recently when they were in the shite. Doesn't work anymore.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Paul1738

You used to be able to use Facebook to search via number - however they have changed that very recently when they were in the shite. Doesn't work anymore.

But you can still save a number to your phone and search contacts. Say SlutClaire for example. Go into your fake/punting Facebook profile, under friends, they’ll be a contacts tab, if ‘SlutClaire’ has used the phone she’s whatsapped the guy off to go on Facebook, her personal Facebook page will be there under whatever you’ve saved the number as.

Offline shagmore

Thats why its best not to have facebook, and all this social media shite

Offline Marmalade

And a reminder to punters that some prossies are technically aware.

Offline hungrypunt

Mutually assured destruction.

Not true, not if they have fake facebook it isnt

Yes they can trace your number OP, also via snapchat, insta etc. If your concerned set up a seperate whatsapp in the secure folder on your phone or make sure to use your "work" phone all the time for work.

TailSeeker

Maybe not search by, but you do still get suggested by phone numbers in contact list. Also Facebook is annoyingly doing a location based algorithm, so best to disable location if you use a smart phone for punting.