Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitten Chanel  (Read 862 times)

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I went to see Kitten Chanel while she was touring in Basildon on 27th July, she was staying in a hotel in Basildon, I arranged to see her at 8pm, arrived about 10 minutes early, I sent her a text letting her know that I'd arrived, she asked me to give her 3-4 minutes to prepare herself for me, which was fine. there was plenty of free places to park my car, I didn't notice anyone around, I felt very safe, no reception to pass as her room was right away from the reception, just a short walk from my car to Chanel's room. I tapped gently on her door, which she quickly answered, she greeted me with a nice smile, Very Pretty Girl, I took a bottle of wine, and a bunch of flowers with me, which Chanel was really pleased with. Got the admin sorted. Had a chat about lots of things. I found that she acted quite mature fore her young age. Whilst drinking our wine we stated kissing closed mouths, but I wasn't too fussed about that. We then put down our wine and started with what I had gone there for. Chanel has a lovely body approx size 10 "Perfect" (for me anyway) We stripped off and lay on the bed where I  started licking, and sucking her boobs, they're not big, but nice nipples, which were were easily aroused. I then moved down and started giving her pussy some attention, it was lovely and clean, shaven smoothe, and it tasted Gorgeous. By this time I was rock hard, Chanel then got down and started sucking my cock, OMG the feeling, and sight of her sucking on my dick was Heavenly, I had to stop her or I would have exploded way too soon. Chanel then slipped on the mac, and I got her on her knees to fuck her doggy style, this lasted for about 5 minutes, but her pussy felt soooo nice. I then asked her to ride me cowgirl, which she was happy to oblige, again I had to ask her to stop as I didn't want to cum too soon. I'm only a one pop an hour man these days, I suggested that I fuck her in missionary, which Chanel was happy to oblige, I then fucked her as hard as I could, she was clearly enjoying getting fucked as I could hear the gentle moans coming from her, I can't be sure whether she came or not, but her pussy did get quite wet. Well it wasn't too long of fucking this Gorgeous girl in missionary before I shot my load into the rubber. We cleaned up, finished our wine, and I was on my way. Chanel didn't keep her eye on the time at all, everything was carried out at a leisurely pace. I have to say, Whatta Lovely Shag, with such a Gorgeous, Pretty, Sexy, Polish Girl! I will definitely want to see her again
If I were to be picky, the only Negative is that she didn't seem too keen on french kissing, but apart from that, Chanel was a Gorgeous Girl to spend a Very Sexy, Sensual hour with.
Chanel does tour around a lot, so you'll have to keep you're eye on her profile to see where she is. But I would definitely recommend this Gorgeous Girl

Offline Hertsgent

Good review thanks - will look out to see if she comes across to the A1 area at some point