Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Beauty. Norwich  (Read 883 times)

Offline Students Notebook

Two days ago I received a text from a number my mobile didn't recognise and all it said was "New number British Beauty"
I've never met her although I tried to some years ago and I have her mobile number stored but this text didn't come from either of the two numbers I have for her.
I wondered if it was a scam text.
Has anyone else received this text or know anything. I would be interested to know.
S.N.

Offline boredoldergent

I get these random texts myself.  In the early days I took it all on face value and thought it quite respectful that a provider would keep me in mind and update me when contact numbers were changed.

Now, as a seasoned punter, I can tell you to be very careful.  Why?......because it usually turns out that the provider has a new pimp/madam and it's him/her that is sending the texts to entice you in for business.

It could also be an indication of a B&S where gang girls leech off each others phones.

Be careful guys!
Banned reason: Tout posting banned subject in every region.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bumfan

I hope she is back as I want her arse again.

Offline Steve57

I can confirm that she has just changed her phone number.

I have seen her many times and she doesn't have a pimp or madam or anything.

Offline itk

Two days ago I received a text from a number my mobile didn't recognise and all it said was "New number British Beauty"
I've never met her although I tried to some years ago and I have her mobile number stored but this text didn't come from either of the two numbers I have for her.
I wondered if it was a scam text.
Has anyone else received this text or know anything. I would be interested to know.
S.N.

Just checked punting phone and it’s on there, completely out of order imo. Another reason for having a punting phone/sim.