Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya sophie001 - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1447 times)

Offline belinelli

External Link/Members Only

I saw Annastasya a few months ago, and it was amazing.

Comms

This was all done by text. Her spelling and grammar is not amazing, but it was crisp and sharpe.

The Location

We met at a mid-upper level hotel based just near Junction 8 on the M1. No complaints, very discreet and easy to navigate.

The Girl

Annastasya is a very beautiful women, with an amazing body.

Her pictures are accurate, but they don't quite do her justice.

She states that she her dress size is 6, but I think that she either an 8 or a 10. She is very slim, but she is no stick insect.

She has an amazing set of boobs, and an even better bum; it is probably the best I have ever seen.

Her nails were done, and looked amazing. She had the right amount of make up on, and she looked and smelled amazing (as requested).

The Meet

I booked Annastasya for an hour, and during this time it felt as if we were in a long term relationship - with only the good bits. Our session was really close, and intimate - with loads of kissing and eye contact.

She wore a sexy lingerie set with an extremely short skirt that only highlighted how perfectly-shaped her derrière is.

We started by making up, it was close and passionate.

Annastasya then gave me amazing owo. Her technic was amazing, especially when she made eye contact.

She told me that she wanted to spoil me, and I felt like a king. I was lying down at the time, and I want to sit up so that I could pleasure her too; but she gently nudge me torso, as if to say be patient .... this only made me feel even more horny

I had to return the favour, and it was great !!! She tasted amazing, and she was very naturally responsive. Watching her shiver in satisfaction was amazing.

She is very tight, and when we got down to business I found this out the hard way.

Between rounds we had a really intimate and unguarded chat about life - the sort that you have with a girlfriend on a great day.

Annastasya is great at what she does, she has loads of tricks in the bedroom ... and loads of dirty talk.

She swallowed, and begged for it too. I also made her cum really hard, it felt very natural and you could her the sound it as we kept banging.

A shower was offered at the beginning and at the end.

She seemed pretty upset when our time was up, even though we had seriously overran.

Before leaving, she got in-between me and the door, and gave me another really intimate kiss.

I will see her again, as she is amazing.
Banned reason: Likely prossie posing as punter
Banned by:

Offline Hertsgent

Fuck me, I take it you are on the fluffier side of punting - I would accuse her of dictating this review to you, but you are correct that the grammar and spelling is way too good relative to her normal prose on UKP 🤣

On the other hand, glad you had a good punt

Offline mrx007

I have wanted to see her if only to experience filming her taking a hot load to the face (I hope).

I only hope the amazing experience with this amazing girl is as amazing as you say it was.

It's also amazing how a girl like her hasn't got amazingly jaded so far though I must say one part of this amazing review seems amazingly full of B.S.

Cheers!

She seemed pretty upset when our time was up, even though we had seriously overran.

Offline belinelli

Fuck me, I take it you are on the fluffier side of punting - I would accuse her of dictating this review to you, but you are correct that the grammar and spelling is way too good relative to her normal prose on UKP 🤣

Lol, I have written two bad reviews - there's no dictation on my account my friend.

I don't know what I did, but we really hit it off.
Banned by:

Offline belinelli

I must say one part of this amazing review seems amazingly full of B.S.

Tell me why princess
Banned by:

MrXYZ987

Well none of his other reviews are as fluffy as this, never may well just have had the punt of his life

Or.....

James999

Lol, I have written two bad reviews - there's no dictation on my account my friend.

I don't know what I did, but we really hit it off.

So why waste admins time reporting his comment, seriously grow up  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:35:21 pm by James999 »

vw

Well none of his other reviews are as fluffy as this, never may well just have had the punt of his life

Or.....

she has history of bareback rumours and writing her own reviews on here.

Maybe she helped OP get the wording right or wrote it for him.

Offline Matrix

A remarkably similar writing style to the girl in questions aw profile, don't you think?

vw

A remarkably similar writing style to the girl in questions aw profile, don't you think?

She has had many reviews deleted for the same offence.

I bet mavgoose wouldn believe it.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:45:00 pm by vw »

Offline Billy no mates

And different in style, and layout to the other two reviews written today, by the same punter.

Offline Matrix

Maybe he writes the profiles?  :rolleyes:

vw

Maybe he writes the profiles?  :rolleyes:

Well this  is her posting in a mood

:D really you speake fluent in devon...and another coples of englis areas  :wacko: you deserve a Nobel :D
Mrs sorry cause i disturbed you ...my apologises.     :thumbsup:    i m very shure cause you never do mistakes when you write in german spanis italian or french...i think you are to good for this wold. Why you have a problem cause i m still here ,cause i bring in front of people ...what  reviws did you puted?(from 9 rewiews 6 are negative , is so hard to make you someone happy?)  I think is faire to  can  have right of replay   or not? Is still inquisiton ...people can acuse but accused person is not allowed to defender ?  Btw...the universal language of bulshits probably is the first language what you learned you still use...specialy in your reviews.
 Have a nice day.

Offline Matrix

We started by making up, it was close and passionate.

I will see her again, as she is amazing.

Now is that making up as in you fell out or like me when you turn up at a punt with masquera?

She was so fantastically good when you saw her months ago you still haven't been back. You must have some selection of wg's doon there, Chief!

Offline Matrix

And different in style, and layout to the other two reviews written today, by the same punter.

Having given a positive and negative to the same bird  :crazy:

Offline sensualencounter

There's definitely something dodgy about this guy. The two reviews are fucking strange!!!! :wacko:

Offline mrx007

In her defence She has an awful lot of AW feedback and positive reviews on here.

I would actually like to see her though I've never had her answer her phone.

I would probably expect she doesn't need to drum up her own publicity with so much good feedback?

I'll let you know if I ever see her. I do find £100 for 30 mins a bit steep though.

Offline Billy no mates

In her defence She has an awful lot of AW feedback and positive reviews on here.

I would actually like to see her though I've never had her answer her phone.

I would probably expect she doesn't need to drum up her own publicity with so much good feedback?

I'll let you know if I ever see her. I do find £100 for 30 mins a bit steep though.

I have seen and reviewed her here (positive), she is undoubtly hot, and did all she claimed on her profile (that I asked for).  However she has a reputation for creating accounts on here, and then going into meltdown.

Her service is good, she should just let that stand by itself.

Offline belinelli

I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be justifying my actions to anybody.

My reviews are legitimate, and the majority of your points are pathetic.

Don't threaten with anything ... as I certainly won't be crying if you do your worst.
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Don't threaten with anything ... as I certainly won't be crying if you do your worst.

Spoken like a two bit tinker.   :thumbsup:

:bomb:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 05:29:41 pm by Matrix »

Offline sensualencounter

Bellend you need to take a chill pill. You're not making sense and we're pointing it out to you. No need to go all gangsta on us  :crazy:

Offline unclepokey

£250 quid an hour - fuck off  - No woman is worth that, I mean no woman.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Billy no mates

£250 quid an hour - fuck off  - No woman is worth that, I mean no woman.
Uncle Pokey

Fuck, thats quite a price increase, I saw her last year £80 for half an hour. She is not worth that sort of money, no way

Offline Gezzat

Just to echo a previous poster, £150/ half hour, £250 for the hour, Just no fucking way I am paying that, I have had great punts with owo and cim etc at £120 an hour, no way I would pay double that.

Soon as I saw the price in the profile I lost interest  :angry: :angry:

Gezza

Offline danny.simons

Fuck, thats quite a price increase, I saw her last year £80 for half an hour. She is not worth that sort of money, no way

Agreed. Think I saw her about a year and a half ago at something around £120 for the hour. I enjoyed my time with her, but man that is a still a ridiculous price increase!

When she was touring my area recently, there were a couple of girls with associated profiles. One was about £100 for the hour and the other about £120. However, when I checked back towards the end of the week, both had put about £50 on top of that...

Did make me wonder.