Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dorking Massage.  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Morning all.

I'll be in the Dorking area tomorrow and wondered if anyone had any info on this (hopefully) rub n tug joint please? It seems to be a fairly recently opened place (I think).

External Link/Members Only

Have also seen there is a place in Great Bookham which is fairly close too and has positive reports on here but nothing for Dorking.

Thanks for any assistance.

Offline Waterhouse

Morning all.

I'll be in the Dorking area tomorrow and wondered if anyone had any info on this (hopefully) rub n tug joint please? It seems to be a fairly recently opened place (I think).

Have also seen there is a place in Great Bookham which is fairly close too and has positive reports on here but nothing for Dorking.

Thanks for any assistance.
Pretty sure the Gt. Bookham joint has been mentioned a few times in the SE review threads.  Do a search on 'bookham'... should throw back some reviews and info.  Seem to recall the ones from last year were generally favourable?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Pretty sure the Gt. Bookham joint has been mentioned a few times in the SE review threads.  Do a search on 'bookham'... should throw back some reviews and info.  Seem to recall the ones from last year were generally favourable?

Thanks Yondu.

I did do a search last night and got some info on the Gt Bookham one but can't find anything for the Dorking place and that is right on my route. You're right with the reviews being good.

Hopefully someone will have been there and will be able to assist.

Cheers  :drinks:.