Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian.Gema AKA Stunning_gemma69 - Reading (WORST PUNT EVER)  (Read 1615 times)

ippo

External Link/Members Only

£100 - half an hour

Saw Jimmy's review and as I was there for the day, decided to give her a go (my regulars were not available that day). Called her but she hung up and texted me straight away as expected.

Location was near train station, sorted paperwork out straight away after arrival and upon asking for shower she immediately tells me that it will count within my half an hour time - im already getting the cold approach and we haven't even started. :scare:

Once i laid on the bed, she started with some OWO - upon asking for FK and providing her Oral (which are on her AW list), her answer was "No". All she wanted me to do was lay on the bed like a dead person and finish me off with quick OWO and sex - literally no enthusiasm or engagement at all. At this point I was pissed and had already lost the interest and couldn't get a proper hard on. In the end, didn't manage to finish, left within 20 minutes of entering her flat.  :(

Now I have been punting for couple of years and have never done a review for anyone (whether it was good or bad) but i had to, for this one because it was THAT bad and officially my WORST punt so far.  :dash: :dash: :dash: She is not even worth a pump and dump imo.  :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong, the girl is hot but her attitude and the whole approach was THE worst i have ever seen on any women that i have been with.

Overall - she might be an eye candy but just be careful and be prepared that it might go down south real quick if you are planning to see her. Goodluck  :thumbsup:

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review and alerting us.

Offline switftjake

Appreciate the review. But you know what comes next... can you review the others that you said you haven’t reviewed? Good and bad reviews help all of us

Offline king tarzan

Looks a bit like Carla Bruni. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline berksboy

Bigdundee12345

Sorry to hear that, remember the hot vs crazy matrix and try n stay in the fun zone  :)

Offline heathen666

Thanks for the warning, she was on my list for my visit to Reading tomorrow!

Offline MrMatrix

Main profile now off line- but the public gallery is still available, she looks nice. Shame the punt was shit, but thanks for the review OP. :hi:
Hopefully we can expect more reviews in future. :thumbsup:

ippo

She's got new profile on AW now - Colombian.Gema External Link/Members Only :thumbsdown:

Btw sorry for not being attentive on this site as i mostly use it for checking other people's review rather than writing one - but i will post more of my honest reviews in the coming future of the ones i have been to :)

Offline MrMatrix

Well done on tracking down the new AW reference OP. She does look hot and - nice body.
Shame the punt was so poor, you'd have hoped for so much more. I too had the same problem with a Brazilian last year, with gorgeous body she too got a neg.
This is why reviews are so important :hi: