Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met Bella Nightshade?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Yungpunt

Hi all,
Was wandering if anyone knew of Bella or had met her to offer some advice on whether or not she is worth a punt? She is just round the corner from me, so nice and local, plus cheap! So this could become a regular thing, so wanted to make sure it's worth a pop.. so to speak!

External Link/Members Only

JV547845

I thought she was a nice girl, quite attractive, really interesting to talk to.  She's cheap and cheerful, good for a straightforward shag and a nice chat afterwards.  Don't expect full on passionate kissing, her to pretend to be your girlfriend or an immaculately tidy bedroom and you can't go wrong for £30 IMO.  Took a good pounding in doggy and wasn't a clock watcher.  I'd see her again definitely, she's just a bit far away.  She did have black hair back in July by the way. 

SirFrank

She sounds like a deadly plant to me. Yeah don't plant this shit in your garden because if your pets eat it, it'll kill them

Offline hunnieme

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT GO THERE ! There was a thread called "your worst ever punt" in the main forum and I named her in there. Absolutely horrible girl, like shagging a corpse that's in a bad mood. Openly admits she hates her job, unhygienic and don't be fooled by the house (if it's still the one on Shurdington Road), her part of it is absolutely shitty. Even at the cheap price she's a rip off, have a wank instead you'll be glad of it. Avoid at all costs !

I actually saw her profile on seeking arrangement.com recently with face pic but she seems to have removed it. Made me chuckle that this £30 for half an hour miserable bitch thought she might score a rich sugar daddy. Especially with showing that face, which isn't pretty.

Again, avoid !

PS she not only hates her job, she absolutely hates men too.

Offline Yungpunt

:scare: Thanks guys, I will find a different punt I think!

ATMIV

I sent her an introductory email yesterday and got this reply back today..................

"i dont have orgasm due to damage from a car accident last year plus the only man that actually pleasures me if my partner even if men are guided they dont pleasure.
as it says on my profile (if you did fully read it) i only take bookings via phone call and will delete texts and aw booking requests so please only call me on ########215 age is not a problem."

Can't wait to meet her she seems a bundle of fun!!!!!

Offline Boundless

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT GO THERE ! There was a thread called "your worst ever punt" in the main forum and I named her in there. Absolutely horrible girl, like shagging a corpse that's in a bad mood. Openly admits she hates her job, unhygienic and don't be fooled by the house (if it's still the one on Shurdington Road), her part of it is absolutely shitty. Even at the cheap price she's a rip off, have a wank instead you'll be glad of it. Avoid at all costs !

I actually saw her profile on seeking arrangement.com recently with face pic but she seems to have removed it. Made me chuckle that this £30 for half an hour miserable bitch thought she might score a rich sugar daddy. Especially with showing that face, which isn't pretty.

Again, avoid !

PS she not only hates her job, she absolutely hates men too.

Thank fuck it wasn't just me she hates.
I dunno how the fuck she's got any positive fb.

Worst punt of my life by a very long chalk.   :scare:

Drove 85 miles each way for a kick off. House is falling down and dilapidated. Her room has to be seen to be believed, a total shit hole, that is until you see the bathroom which is a fuck sight worse with piles of washing up and clothes and all sorts of shit all over the place, could barely step thro it all to have a piss.

After I paid she tells me she's on (came on that morning, too late to tell me she says) so it's only a HJ, to be honest it was so bad I can't remember if she sucked my cock, maybe. I couldn't get hard as she kept her clothes on! Eventually got her tits out, which are lovely BTW. She gave me a very amateurish wank, while I played with her tits. Was about as erotic as a dead halibut so I took over and eventually came on her tits.  All the time she was droning on and on and on about how she didn't have to do this cos she was going to start her own business etc etc etc yawn. Oh yes, she told me she's got a string of sugar daddies who are queueing round the block to throw money at the stupid bint!

As I said elsewhere - I'd rather eat Deadly fucking Nightshade. 

I suppose it all goes to show that positive feedback and pics of a nice body can be misleading.