Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa masseuse Bristol  (Read 11076 times)

Offline princerico

anyone have any experience? i'm keen on happy ending massages an she looks cute, AW profile is verified.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I went to see her this afternoon, exceptional girl. Spotless apartment, although a bugger to find once you are inside the building! Sweet, very attractive girl, if a professional massage with a happy ending is your thing you cannot go wrong.

Offline princerico

I went to see her this afternoon, exceptional girl. Spotless apartment, although a bugger to find once you are inside the building! Sweet, very attractive girl, if a professional massage with a happy ending is your thing you cannot go wrong.

It is! :yahoo:

Will try looking her up tomorrow or weds and will report back. Thanks for taking the leap.

Bemmie here I come.

Offline Orgasmatron

I've been keeping an eye on this one but haven't taken the plunge. Is Vanessa recommended still in 2014?

banafly

Hi I have often thought about a good tantric massage, can I ask do they give oral, as on vanessa's AW profile it mentions Oral but I was under the impression it was a strict hand job?

Would 30 mins be enough to get a massage and a good happy ending in your opinion?

touch.and.go

I saw a girl called Nika earlier in the year as I thought a good massage with a happy ending would be just the job. BUT... even though you get to cum with a BJ it doesnt seem as fulfilling as a good shag - and its seems to cost pretty much the same. I would see a girl offering sex, start off with a massage and then you can always fuck her if the mood takes you.  :drinks:

Offline jburke1215

... even though you get to cum with a BJ it doesnt seem as fulfilling as a good shag - and its seems to cost pretty much the same. I would see a girl offering sex, start off with a massage and then you can always fuck her if the mood takes you.  :drinks:

I agree, although she does look lovely I think I would be sorely frustrated at not going the 'whole way' even if there was a happy ending.

SirFrank

Hi I have often thought about a good tantric massage, can I ask do they give oral, as on vanessa's AW profile it mentions Oral but I was under the impression it was a strict hand job?

Would 30 mins be enough to get a massage and a good happy ending in your opinion?

I've seen two girls offering tantric in Bristol. Both were 1 hour meets and neither offered oral - it was all done with hands. It's different experience to massage with a wank. It's more a slow teasing build up

Offline Roth

Sir Frank,  do you have any links please?

SirFrank

Bristol tantra. Here's her website bu also in SWest link on AW. Reasonable price and good reliable service. She's ok looking so depends on what you want really.
External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Tantric tarryn - westbury on trym. Very easy on the eye great body and amazing tits. However it's too new age for me and too pricey. It's effectively £160 for a wank while blind folded. Don't think she advertises on AW anymore

External Link/Members Only!

Ombadsman

Tantric tarryn - westbury on trym. Very easy on the eye great body and amazing tits. However it's too new age for me and too pricey. It's effectively £160 for a wank while blind folded. Don't think she advertises on AW anymore

lmfao at "£160 for a wank while blindfolded"

Awesome Sir Frank, awesome!

Offline Johny Stone

she does

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Cheers for the links, Sir Frank.

Offline willgladly

If you want to have the legs massaged below your knees for 45 minutes, this is the girl for you. I would advise you avoid. Lovely girl, not a good experience.

Offline Roth

If you want to have the legs massaged below your knees for 45 minutes, this is the girl for you. I would advise you avoid. Lovely girl, not a good experience.

Sounds crap. Better to go for a long run to massage the legs!  Cheaper too.  :scare:

JV547845

Does a masseuse who's trained at lingam massage actually know what she's doing more than most WGs when it comes to a hand job?

Offline Roth

lingham massage = posh name for wanking and costs extra!  Not much training required for an experienced WG!!

JV547845

Cheers.  Yet another overhyped special or spiritual experience from the Indian subcontinent.