Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol - Darcy4you  (Read 2998 times)

Offline realpunter

Hi all!

cant seem to find any references for this young lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
any experiences feedback?

Offline realpunter

Surely some one must have seen her????

Offline Daffodil

It's been almost a month since you posted, why not just go and see her and then post your experience  :hi:

Offline realpunter

only do this once a year so want to make sure its a good one  :)

Lz-129

Perhaps you should change your name from realpunter to pastimepunter or annualpunter

Offline realpunter

hows about WishICouldButICant as a username?  :rolleyes:

Lz-129

Offline realpunter

Had hoped other forum members would have tried her out for me, but I finally plucked up the courage to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only the other day - she's a pretty smart well spoken, confident ENGLISH girl if that helps - shes very attractive (I believe also works as a 'clothes-on' model) has a bit of a trendy retro/burlesque look to her and very confident and accommodating.

SirFrank

Is she the same bird as Darcy fuckig blah blah above. Says on profile that she's curvy. Does that mean fat?

Offline jburke1215

Love how she says ‘I am not in this for the money’ but she still charges £150 ph   :lol:

Offline BogBog1

Haha! jburke you're right. Almost as good as my favourite fake 'like':

Q: Do you really do anal?
A: YES!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! I charge £50 extra for this service.

If you love it so much, love......

Darcy

Hey boys, of course everyone does this for the money , I am merely saying I enjoy sex , as do most people that do this job, so I am not just doing it for the money.  Perhaps I should change wording if it annoys.  Curvy means curvy not fat.  So hippy , not skinny, Marilyn Monroe, not Audrey Hepburn.  Thank you for your compliments to the guy who came to see me.  Hope to see you again :)  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: