Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't make friends with a prossy!  (Read 5546 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

I personally don't understand how someone could make friends with a WG when you are seeing them for only a certain amount of time during the day and the only intention is to have sex with them. When they do talk, I believe that what they come out with is of the type that you only take with a pinch of salt.

Offline OakTree

She clearly needs the money and hates the job, the fact that she's returning to it shows how desperate she clearly is, and as such the fact that she won't fuck you for money must mean that you are seriously repulsive to her in some way, she's probably making excuses as she feels sorry for you  :hi:

I wouldn't of put it so bluntly perhaps but that was my first thought.

If she's such a friend I guess you'll be hanging out with each other, going for lunch, coffee and other shite.

To turn down a grand (why the fuck would you offer that) for a shag sounds like you best move on.

cockneybstrd

She did leave you enough money for a chauffeur and butler.

But only enough for an Egyptian chauffeur

Deviant

I find that talking to them and sharing personal info (pics of family etc) gets them to drop some of their barriers and makes for a more engaged experience, rather than just a cold shag where the woman is forever reaching for lubricant.

My ego demands that working girls orgasm when with me!

Offline Moresomes

It must be a bit bruised by now then.

Deviant

Voted "Punter of the Year" 2014 and 2015. I am doing something right.

Offline Bangers and Gash

...voted by yourself?  :hi:

cockneybstrd

I find that talking to them and sharing personal info (pics of family etc) gets them to drop some of their barriers and makes for a more engaged experience, rather than just a cold shag where the woman is forever reaching for lubricant.

Really ??

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Fucking hell no on the sharing pics of your family with a prossie, no matter how "friendly" (or to put it better, "well rehearsed"), how fucked up is that? Jeez.

Offline OakTree

You sound odd and I suspect delusional.

Deviant

Yeah that is fucked up! Sharing pictures with friends.

Most of my regulars have seen pictures of my many children and likewise they show me pictures of their kids. All harmless

Offline Moresomes

I see your point. There`s nothing like showing a prossy pictures of your granny and your pet gerbil to promote multiple orgasms.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Yeah that is fucked up! Sharing pictures with friends.

Most of my regulars have seen pictures of my many children and likewise they show me pictures of their kids. All harmless

By harmless, you obviously meant "potential blackmail material" - I've corrected that for you  :D

willmo1

go with him hes pretty comical when you get his humor.

Deviant

zzzzzz Blackmail! After the CSA demanding money with threats of jail any blackmail without the full force of the state behind it will seem mild.

Offline Daffodil

He's just another reaction poster who will sooner or later trip himself up  :thumbsdown:

Offline Cuntminion

Was a typo should if been a c instead of a p

Offline Cuntminion

I concur with the Cheeky Nandos  :dance: :yahoo: :music:

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Just no oral after either way if you go extra hot

Deviant

I have shown this thread to some of my "prossy friends". They are cracking up laughing at how paranoid you all are!

Get a grip guys.

Offline Cuntminion

I have shown this thread to some of my "prossy friends". They are cracking up laughing at how paranoid you all are!

Get a grip guys.

Course you did

yorkshire123

Yes this forum has similar awards  ;)

Offline OakTree

Get a grip guys.

As I thought.....delusional.

Offline Cuntminion

As I thought.....delusional.

At best his a bullshitter

At worst he is actively using ukp threads to show to "prossie mates" to take the piss out of genuine members and try and pass himself off as a special one

Either way troll force five on this one
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:11:54 pm by comaminion »

jjpsweet

Talks very similar to west8......

Offline PLeisure

Yes this forum has similar awards  ;)
Son of Snake8 has arrived in time for Hallowe'en   :sarcastic: 

cockneybstrd

Son of Snake8 has arrived in time for Hallowe'en   :sarcastic:

He is West8 ginger step brother at least our slippery friend was amusing at times

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Wow I can imagine the chat with their prossie friends when you leave such as demented idiot showing pics of his family. Or god what a moron thinking while we are going to have sex I wanted to hear his life story and see pics of his family

Try reading saafe and you will see what is thought of guys who do this and it isn't pleasant reading. Yes we like to be able to have a conversation during recovery but I suspect many of us would rather talk politics or religion than talk about your family, friends or pet rodents.  It is just wrong on many levels. Being polite and friendly is one thing talking about family is another and not something we are interested in before or after sex as it means we suddenly have to make up a story too. I would rather poke my eyes with a hot needle than talk about my kids while in the act of being a prossie

I actually had a text chat with a few prossies over this hence in late answering this but they agreed that nothing would put them off sex more than talking about each other's family. We don't care about your life as you are paying for sex not for us to know about your private life nor for you to know about ours. Yes having a chat and a laugh is great but some subjects shouldn't be discussed and actually make a lot if prossies really uncomfortable

As for orgasms they are easily faked. Short breathing makes your face and chest slightly red uncontrollable leg and body shaking,  it's very controlled as it vaginal contractions. We can do them slow or very fast as most of us practice level exervises so hv very good control over our vaginal Muscles. Some can even squeeze enough to get squirts of fluid from theire urethra so it looks like squirting and is a clear fluid that gets squeezed out as clear fluid is excreted before urination (hence a pee sample for doctor is never taken at start but mid stream)

Offline cueball

Dani

You've shattered all my illusions  :D

Offline knightofthegarter

What a prestigious honour, I take my hat off to you  :hi:. How exactly does it work ? What luminaries are on the voting committee ? No doubt everyone here will be pulling out all the stops to win it next year  :crazy:

Offline Daveboygreen50

I can guarantee that no one has ever faked an orgasm with me. :D :D :D :P :P

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Voted "Muppet of the Year" 2014 and 2015. I am doing something right.

That's more like it ^   :D

Offline Cuntminion

I suspect many of us would rather talk politics or religion than talk about your family, friends or pet rodents. 

:cry: good post but theres nothing wrong with pet talk  :cry:

Compromise maybe with the two separate categories and discuss cats in the religious or political sector  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:09:15 am by comaminion »

Offline Hungarian Lover

Very perceptive sir, not sure if I actually want sex with her, just the thought of every other fucker having that lovely tanned body whereas I can't that's driving me nuts! Hope to see blondy Ella Friday for some non friend sex.

Offline jackdaw

What a prestigious honour, I take my hat off to you  :hi:. How exactly does it work ? What luminaries are on the voting committee ? No doubt everyone here will be pulling out all the stops to win it next year  :crazy:

I was wondering that.

And also where? (The great man's local fish and chip shop back home in Kurdistan? Or is it voted on at PFA awards after footballer of the year has been decided?)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 06:41:19 am by jackdaw »

vw

We have a weekly award here, nobody has been nominated for a month

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30838.0

Hawkwind71

I actually had a text chat with a few prossies over this hence in late answering this but they agreed that nothing would put them off sex more than talking about each other's family. We don't care about your life as you are paying for sex not for us to know about your private life nor for you to know about ours. Yes having a chat and a laugh is great but some subjects shouldn't be discussed and actually make a lot if prossies really uncomfortable

Oh Dani you have shattered my punting life dillusions. From now on, no more mr nice guy. Its going to be all about the sex.  :timeout: :dance:  :thumbsup:

Hawkwind71

We have a weekly award here, nobody has been nominated for a month

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30838.0

ooooooo the end is nigh. I can smell it, feel it, time for a little dance.  :yahoo:

baretta

:lol:

Offline claretandblue

I think westie gets a bad rep on here, deviant is far worse than westie ever was..
Punter if the year 2014/15,showing whores photos of his "many children" I hope for his sake he is on a wind up

vw

I think westie gets a bad rep on here, deviant is far worse than westie ever was..
Punter if the year 2014/15,showing whores photos of his "many children" I hope for his sake he is on a wind up
It has gone !

johnnyboy61

Dani, whilst I respect many of your opinions, and in this particular case I appreciate that you have also consulted some other girls, I think that it is mistake for others to think that it applies to all WGs (although in fairness I think you are careful not to make this claim).

I wasn't going to make a lengthy contribution to this this thread, partly because I don't claim to have any WGs as friends, but your comments have prompted me to offer an alternative perspective (and partly because I didn't want to be associated with Deviant, who has now been safely sent on his way, although I have never knowingly even been nominated for Punter of the Year or any similar industry accolade).

Try reading saafe and you will see what is thought of guys who do this and it isn't pleasant reading.
First though a little comment about SAAFE as due to the TightYoungEbony affair I have by necessity been in contact with some WGs who have volunteered their own thoughts. I now realise that there are many UK girls who don't give this website the time of day. It is so tightly controlled by Amy that many of those who don't agree with her philosophy now don't give it the time of day, especially as they have now found out that when the chips are down and they ask for her support to protect them from abuse from a fellow member she has an ostrich mentality. To some extent this makes the SAAFE membership a self-selecting unrepresentative sample (also many of the EE independents have no interest in it).

Being polite and friendly is one thing talking about family is another and not something we are interested in before or after sex as it means we suddenly have to make up a story too. I would rather poke my eyes with a hot needle than talk about my kids while in the act of being a prossie

I agree. Being friendly is one thing, but being friends is quite another.

Consider this though: are there not any service providers that you use on a regular basis with whom you share personal matters - a hairdresser for instance? You are probably friendly with them, but you are not friends.  We all make decisions about whom we can trust and open up to; you have set your own personal boundaries with clients (and your WG friends have a similar philosophy), but there are others, perhaps because of different circumstances, whose boundaries are set in a rather different place.

I have been shown pictures of WGs children (unprompted and not reciprocated) and girls have chatted quite openly about home and personal circumstances. To be honest most of these have been EE independents, and very recently it led to an uncomfortable situation where a girl had previously shown me a picture of her father who was ill and at the start of the next meeting (a couple of months later) I innocently asked her how things were and she broke down in tears (not the easiest and most relaxed of starts!) even though it turns out her father was ok, but she was missing her children back at home, it certainly affected her own personal responsiveness during the meet (or so she told me - more about that later).

I have also been given quite a lot about personal background from UK girls too. As it was unprompted it almost doesn't seem worth the effort on their behalf to make a story up (unless, I suppose it is so well scripted and rehearsed that it just trips off the tongue almost without thinking).  One girl (UK based) early in her career asked me for some advice at our first meeting, which I freely gave her, and then every couple of weeks or so would send me a text asking my opinion, or just telling me how things were going. It was really an extension of our paid sex meetings, and though I am looking forward to seeing her again and catching up on how things are progressing, due to my own circumstances we haven't met recently and the communications have been rarer, so I don't think of her as a friend, although we do communicate on her private number rather than her work phone and she has told me a lot about her life and doesn't bother hiding her real name from me - she has shown me letters with it at the top and has left her credit card on the table.  (Last time I heard from her was from the waiting room of the GUM clinic which I had been gently persuading her to attend for some time after I had told her about my own first visit.)

I can understand your situation (and I apologise if I've made some incorrect assumptions) of a native WG (as in UK home based) with family and friends around her and a network of colleagues with whom she can share work based problems, but some of the EE girls have a more isolated and lonely life whilst they are over here and see a friendly (and older) face and sometimes want to share certain personal details (and, as I have said, some British girls too). Of course they are not friends and I would never suggest seeing them socially outside of paid meetings, and even if I had a desire to take things in that direction (which I don't) I doubt very much that they would agree to.

As for orgasms they are easily faked.
Lastly, and those that know me on here would probably guess that this comment is coming (and it was the main line of attack on me from TYE, so even more reason to say it!), but your description of how WGs fool clients into believing they are having an orgasm is of course written from your own perspective, and although I can understand why it happens, this is the one aspect of a meet that I am disappointed at when faced with obvious deception. I know that the girls aren't going to be attracted to me enough to snog my face off outside of the context of the paid meet, but when the real sex starts I don't like fakery. Yes let me lick your clit, but if I'm doing nothing for you, after a respectable amount of time tell me to move on and let's do something different rather than pretending that the Earth has just moved.

My last meet was with the girl I mentioned who had got a little upset at the start and after 15 mins or so of gentle fingering and RO confessed that though close, because she was still thinking about what had upset her, she knew that she wasn't going to climax today. However, during my previous meeting (different girl) I looked up when giving oral and was surprised to see that a sex flush had extended all the way down to nearly her navel on her right hand side. If she was faking it, then she has a quite remarkable control over her own physiology. I respect the first girl for saying so and was pleased that the second was relaxed enough with me to enjoy an orgasm.

I'm not saying that no girl has ever faked it with me and not managed to pull the wool over my eyes, but I do remember one girl who did all the right things, but I just knew it wasn't genuine. I just carried on, ignoring the histrionics (in my experience real orgasms tend to register a lot lower on both the decibel and Richter scale than faked) and eventually we got there. I tackled her about the acting at the end of the meet (by which time she had achieved a second orgasm) and she told me that most of her clients expected her to orgasm, but actually weren't that good at it, thus the need to put on a performance, mind you, she also said that although I was her first client of the day all she wanted to do now was curl up and sleep, so I can see it makes good business sense to pretend (of course, she is the only one who really knows for sure whether or not she really did eventually climax).

Dani, I respect your often level-headed contributions, and appreciate you giving an honest view from the other side of the fence, but I think that it does need to be balanced by an alternative perspective from one punter's perspective. After all, although you know infinitely more punters than me (the only one I know for sure I see in the mirror every morning when shaving), over twenty years of punting I have almost certainly seen more WGs than you know.

Bloody hell, what a ridiculously long posting, I'll have to develop some good one-liners like some other members to make up for it for my next few postings. Sorry.

vw

Bloody hell, what a ridiculously long posting, I'll have to develop some good one-liners like some other members to make up for it for my next few postings. Sorry.
Point well delivered and a lot rings true !

Offline Silver Birch

And this is exactly why I visit prossies rather than join the likes of Ashley Maddison or have an affair. I like to chat plus a bit of banter is great, but talking real personal shit, either way, no thanks.

I saw a wg a couple of times who hinted at some off the clock coffee or lunch - that scared me away (perhaps that was the plan  :().

johnnyboy61

Point well delivered and a lot rings true !
I presume your comment just applies to the quoted part of my posting? Yes, I am prone to posting a lot of guff when bored!  :hi:

GBush

"One girl (UK based) early in her career asked me for some advice at our first meeting, which I freely gave her, and then every couple of weeks or so would send me a text asking my opinion, or just telling me how things were going. It was really an extension of our paid sex meetings"

+ 1

She was an English student escort working in Manchester. Unfortunately her frequency of texting escalated to bombardment.
I'm very careful now. Bit of banter yes. The odd bit of prospecting "when u next in {my city}" from the WG is fine. If it goes beyond that it quickly becomes annoying.

vw

I presume your comment just applies to the quoted part of my posting? Yes, I am prone to posting a lot of guff when bored!  :hi:
No all of it, was just to much to quote all so quoted a bit !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Firstly I didn't say all prossies fake orgasms I just let him know he wouldn't know either way as he stated he demands all prossies do when with him.  Not sure if it's the same for men but I know for many women the more a man demands she cum the less likely it will happen so they fake it. 

I also didn't say all prossies don't want to share their personal lives but the clever ones won't. Surely the mcfly/TYE sagas have shown you why.  I talk when asked but like many it is a fake backstory. Similar to my life but different enough I couldn't be found from the details. 
Something else men forget is if they ask a prossie a question about this topic or another they are going to be told what they think he wants to hear as its about keeping clients. What they say to you and then to their friends is very different

As for my hairdresser etc you don't hear of many people being blackmailed by hairdressers so it is very different indeed.   The two cannot be compared. 

Yes we sometimes make a close friendship with one punter but deviant was suggesting it was multiple girls all happy showing pics and talking about their families. You may get the odd one who is a little lonely but mostly people have real friends to discuss family with and just have a back story for punters

On the many threads on here about what questions shouldn't be asked the family one is right at the top as something that shouldn't be asked about or discussed and the majority of us know this and stick to it. Oh and I don't mean just those on saafe I just mentioned it as there has been many threads on there about it.   
I wouldn't discuss my children during sex with me partner let alone a stranger. There are certain situations you don't bring mention of your children into and sex is one of them

Like I said chat about anything else is fine but just before or just after shagging kids are not the right topic for discussion. That's without the risk of people deciding to turn nutty and track you down from info you have given and blackmail or out you