Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer...........Diamonds  (Read 1878 times)

Toshiba

30 mins punt £50

Booked her early in the week to get in first, usual easy conms from diamonds, no probs

Quayside west location best flat the have tbh.

I arrived to see this lass up the road having a fag and thought she looked a bit like a pro$$ie, and it turned out i was right, it was her ! So im knocking on the door and shes not there, she soon arrived very apologetic but if you have an appointment on ya first day youd think she would be prepared for it.not a great start but nothing major

The girl : pics are very accurate , redhead with a fantastic body , deffo size 8 and fantastic natural tits, the best ive seen punting, shes fairly pretty without being stunning, she has a shaven very small "meaty" pussy .shes 18 and been in the game for 5 months .pale smooth skin no tattoos, not chavvy looking , a smoker....very fuckable looking.

So why the nuetral?

The services;

Owo....not great , doesnt deepthroat, light fairly timid.
No reverse oral, a first for me
Light kissing, didnt seem to want to get deep with it
No anal
No cim, on body only

We had doggy, mish with legs right over her head, shes flexible
Her on top was a great site, but gave "reluctant" eye contact
Tried reverse cowgirl but her clumsyness being young spoilt it
I came twice from doggy then with her on top, the first cum was a small pop.

Nice chat , cleaned up with a peck on the cheek then off, she had a busy night ahead

So.....overall summary;

Im done with young inexperienced girls, she has a fantastic body and great tits/fanny for sure but shes in it for a quick buck, she didnt have a bad attitude far from it but having experienced the likes of keeva its hard for me to compare the services as she is very young.

Would i recommend? Maybe but shes not filthy, not that dynamic but great for youre ego and her services are limited, shes a canny lass to be fair and will get better but she told me shes in this till xmas.

Im sticking to experienced girls from now as i want filthy, this was a bit boring tbh without wanting to put her down

6/10

Any questions fire away

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review hc.    Light kissing, no reverse oral & 'owo...not great' means a no from me

Offline Bengeo13

Nice one HC!
A 6/10 leaves  me in two minds whether to see her, or perhaps wait a while methinks
I think you're right about the young fit birds, they sure look highly fuckable but don't know what they are doing half the time - there are exceptions of course!

Toshiba

Nice one HC!
A 6/10 leaves  me in two minds whether to see her, or perhaps wait a while methinks
I think you're right about the young fit birds, they sure look highly fuckable but don't know what they are doing half the time - there are exceptions of course!

Depends what you want from punting? I wanted this for an ego boost/ last hurrah with a young hottie but she was better than i expected tbh, i wouldnt put you off her as shes a nice girl....but thats the point, shes no "woman" ....i hope you get that?

Toshiba

Forgot to mention, a great bit from the punt was that we were fucking in the living room in full view of the city centre and the passing metro

Made it quite exciting at times, i requested this while she was getting ready and i was happy she obliged

Offline johnny34

Forgot to mention, a great bit from the punt was that we were fucking in the living room in full view of the city centre and the passing metro

Made it quite exciting at times, i requested this while she was getting ready and i was happy she obliged

What a great idea hc, will remember that the next time i'm at quayside west.

Online FLYING BLUE

Hello from LA Mr HC.
Doesn't sound like one for me at this time.....

Since my 2 duo's with Lilly and Eva a few weeks ago, everything else is an anticlimax. .... hope to hell they don't dissappear before I am back in the NE......

Toshiba

Hello from LA Mr HC.
Doesn't sound like one for me at this time.....

Since my 2 duo's with Lilly and Eva a few weeks ago, everything else is an anticlimax. .... hope to hell they don't dissappear before I am back in the NE......

Cracking body and great tits but young and missing the xfactor but in no way a bad attitude or anything , great for an ego boost me thinks