Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Busty Anna Bournemouth  (Read 1678 times)

Msuiter

Met Anna a month ago following previous recommendation on this site. Attractive and probably early 60s despite her profile. Nice figure and great boobs. As previously warned, she can chat for England, but a lovely personality. House private and clean and vey easy to find with parking in nearby streets if you allow plenty of time to park.
I arrived promptly and we met for an hour, but definitely no clock watching. After chatting for about 10 minutes she became like a friend I already knew. Great kissing to start with followed a truly amazing GFE. Had a nice chat at the end before I left.
Highly recommended if you are looking for maturer lady with a bit of class.
Thanks for previous recommendation for Bournemouth and I hope to visit again soon.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 04:31:58 pm by Msuiter »

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review.

What services did you receive ?
How long did you punt her for ?

Have a read of the following link:
External Link/Members Only

Offline mwalston

as the photos she has on aw are many years old is she still in the same shape roughly?

Msuiter

Only met her once earlier this year as per previous review. I think she's been on AW about eight years so some of the photos must have been on since then.
Think there may be more recent ones.
Either way she is an  attractive lady and all as per her profile.

One of the better maturer ladies in Bournemouth and if that's more your interest, then worth meeting her.
I hope to again soon.

Offline Shortandsensible

Hard to say then if the photos are old, but someone I know a little bit older than me, but younger than her, went to see her a few times last year or even 2yrs ago, he said she admitted that her stated age on her profile is 5yrs less than her real age. I told him that’s to be expected surely! He doesn’t see wg’s anymore. Not for that reason though.

If you’re a bit tempted then just go for it! We have limited choice in Bournemouth a year.