Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly and Beth outcall. Bristol  (Read 2497 times)

Ranger Dave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review so please let me know if format etc ok

Where: Outcall to my hotel in central Bristol

Girls: Neither are sticks! Found Holly more attractive and both turned up in civvies before changing on arrival into stockings and heels

Paid them their £260 before they changed separately, Hollie first while Beth chatted away then Beth changed while Hollie came straight over to me for some superb dfk and by the time Beth joins us my cock was in Hollie's mouth...nice

Got the girls to play with each other while i sat watching which was great. Wanted a largely voyeuristic time so directed the girls into various positions while periodically kissing them and/or getting them to suck my cock.

Spent and excellent hour and particularly enjoyed Beth's dfk and her blowjob skills which area sublime imo.

At the end of the hour ended up blowing my load into Hollie's mouth while Beth's face was burried in her pussy

No clock watching as the girls left after about an hour and a quarter after freshening up and dressing. A great time with two genuinely nice girls who are only too happy to try to please
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:46:02 am by Ranger Dave »

Offline bristolnick

I've done a Hollie and Soph 3 way, Beth Solo and Hollie solo. I think i need to mix them up a bit :)

Zola017

Bringing up an old topic, but has anyone seen these recently ?

Alone or together.

Notice last Hollie review is 8 months old so that cant be right.

Offline JS6969

Tried several times recently to make contact with Beth recently but no response.

Offline maggsy

These two have always interested me, but I have been put off by the lack of up to date information on their profiles and the fact that their communication / organisation doesn't appear to be great.

Zola017

These two have always interested me, but I have been put off by the lack of up to date information on their profiles and the fact that their communication / organisation doesn't appear to be great.

It appears that once a girl reaches a certain status then the reports just stop. For what reason I do not know.

Both seem good VFM.

Offline bristolnick

I saw Hollie was back on twitter recently

Offline sigmund

I saw Beth in March and did Hollie's last review in February.

Hollie was great not been back as I now tend to go for 30 minute punts at up to £80 but that's the only reason.

Beth had put on a little weight when I saw her but that was 6 months ago and she was starting running again so she might have lost it again. The punt was fine she put the effort in but she's such a lovely girl and I've seen her several times and communicated on UKE; I find myself thinking of her more as a friend rather than a SP so it just feels weird, I don't think I'll book her again. 

Beth is definitely more vanilla than Hollie.