Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen sweet21 Southampton  (Read 682 times)

4 review(s) for Helen sweet21 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sadolddeejay

​https://www.adultwork.com/5003269 or External Link/Members Only

This happened during the summer. I decided recently to have a few punts with service providers who have been in the area for a while but whom I've not seen. I'd been looking at this profile for years - must be at least twelve years - but discounted it for a long time as the service level looked a bit too vanilla even for me. Also in her old photos her skin tone looked a bit Eastern European sallow. My interest in her was piqued by her having what appeared to be new photos which showed her in a better light and as I had some time on my hands before a gig I decided to book for 30 minutes at short notice. 80 quid. Booked by text. Replies were prompt. Postcode took me to some apartments in a road near London Road. Metered parking in the area. Texted when I arrived and received apartments name and flat number. Buzzed in with no problems.

Usual magic door trick. Reveal showed a brunette, facially attractive, much like her pics but a bit older, not so made up, taller than I expected (probably about five eight) and I'd say around size 12. Aged about 30 I would guess.  I don't remember what she was wearing, I think it was just a T shirt and joggers. Her attitude was smiley and friendly and her English was good. The room was spacious and mostly tidy in a studenty way. We both stripped and got on the bed. I'm a slow starter - the days of instant erections are a distant memory. "Blowjob?" she enquired? Yes please. She applied a condom by mouth on my somewhat flaccid member and went to work. In next to no time my dick was showing interest and her head was bobbing up and down - taking a decent length, no hands, not at all toothy, but no variation in pace, no tongue flicks or work on the glans. Medium pace. It turned out to be quite sloppy - I don't know if she had a cold or hay fever, a coke habit or just a lot of saliva but her nose was dripping a bit so she had to sniff every once in a while. I didn't mind it. Her bj, although vanilla, was doing the trick, so to slow things down we changed to missionary. No kissing allowed. I could touch but had to be gentle with her boobs. I noticed scarring and asked if it was from a breast reduction. Yes from a few months prior. Personally I would rather play with gravity/breastfeeding-damaged boobs than ones that have been subjected to a surgical reduction and/or uplift as I find the scarring offputting. But I s'pose girls have these ops so their boobs look better in clothes and don't flop around?

Carried on with missionary for quite a while. She was reasonably tight. I was on a sexual plateau, could have carried on ad infinitum, enjoying it but it was all still quite vanilla. I suggested a move to doggy - no problem. I took it at a steady but not frenetic pace. She could obviously take a pounding if that's your thing. Once again it pretty boring - enjoyable enough that I wasn't losing it, but not good enough to take me over the edge. She was just there on her hands and knees taking it. Not pushing back or wiggling, just basically letting me get on with it. I was beginning to think I probably might not cum as it was basically a bit boring, when out of the blue she started to cum - not dramatically so or overly vocally but it was obviously genuine as her pussy was spasmodically gripping my cock. The sound of her coming was enough to push me over the edge and I came, carrying on thrusting until I was finished, with her carrying on cumming too.

I flopped back on the bed, she relieved me of the condom and gave some tissues, bit of friendly chit chat and I was dressed, smiley kiss on the cheek and back in my car a little over the 30 minutes. Incidentally, she obviously shares with another girl as I heard HER cumming too from another room as I left. I remarked "Someone's having fun!" and got a smile back.

Positives: Friendly attitude. Quite attractive. Good English. Didn't mind changes of position. Took it like a trouper. Came!
Negatives: None really, apart from the boob scars, just all a bit boring!

Would I return? No. Nothing against the girl as such. If I were a younger man with higher drives, might consider for a P & D.

4 review(s) found for Helen sweet21 linked to in above post (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Dirty_Parry

It's a funny old world. Punting for full service for me got so dire around here I've been opting for massages instead this last 2 years. If I'd had this punt I would be happy with that rather than a neutral. Perhaps my bar is too low? Thanks for the review it might give me hope to experiment with full service again in 2024.