Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Lisa - Maidenhead  (Read 643 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rk_1985

External Link/Members Only

1 hour / £120

Was a good few weeks back but after reading some positive reviews about Lisa I wanted to try out an alternative to the EE/Thai's been seeing of late.

Comms - Messaging was a bit of a hassle at first as she had an issue receiving text messages and could not take calls. Found she was on WA and then had no issues arranging the meet and accommodating outfit requests.

Location - apartment in Maidenhead. Easy to find with navigation and parking available opposite and in nearby car parks.

The girl - Lisa is what is expected from previous reviews. Definitely not the age on her AW profile but would guess mid to late 40's. She had a lovely dress on as requested and was very easy to talk to.

The meet - arrived on time and she text to say getting ready and needs a few mins. 10 mins passed into the meet and I responded and she apologized as she messaged the next guy. Eventually buzzed up to the apartment and she offered to fix a drink. Met the other girl who she was working with who I had seen some time back.

Into the meet undressed and did some DFK before she began some fantastic OWO which was really good and went on for some time and CIM which was very nice. Thought I would relax for 10 mins as was only 30mins in and when getting ready for another round she said I don't think we'll be able to as I only have 10mins left!!

By my count we started 15mins late from when  I entered so I knew I was not inside for more then 35mins but she had a punter afterwards and did not want to start that one late.

I decided to cut my time short and leave a little early which is a little frustrating considering paid for the hour and only got 40mins of action.  :thumbsdown:

She was good fun but going to leave as a neutral due to the messing around with time. Would I return.. probably not

Offline TallnHung

That's a shame.
My meets with her have always over run.  I guess as in all YMMV.

Offline aj12345

That's a straight up negative mate. She should have told you that you're not getting the full hour before taking any payment. At which point, you'd have the choice to continue, change the booking to 30mins or walk away. She took a one hour fee off you knowing she wouldn't give you an hours service.

Pure cuntish behaviour. Especially since it was her fault the booking started late.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 11:29:55 am by aj12345 »