Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe - Aldershot Brazilian - dreadful B & S. AVOID.  (Read 639 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6162027) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5679129) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Smack

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Took a chance on a late evening quickie booking with Zoe based on the profile pictures of an attractive slim young lady and OWO being on her likes list.

Venue is a semi detached house on a residential street with access down an unwelcoming dark side path to a doorway at the back of the property (I have been here before but would probably have aborted the visit at this stage if it was my first time).

The girl turned out to be a dark skinned Brazilian lady with ridiculous carnival make up and massively enhanced boobs and bum - not what I find attractive at all or who I had booked.

Shamefully I didn’t walk because I NEEDED a blow job and was unlikely to get a plan B at that time of night but things got no better. The girl had “problems understanding” OWO and kept on with trying to force a condom on my flaccid cock. Then she proceeded with her best attempts at a bj. Just as I thought that I may be able to get hard by enjoying the sensation and imagining it was the girl in the profile this girl moaned “Oooh yeah baybee” and gave what I presume she thought was her best sex face but for all the world it looked to me that she was constipated and trying to squeeze out a very painful shit !!!

No way was I going to get hard so called time and left to berate myself for being a fool and once again being led by my dick.

Online Smack

Online scutty brown

I've additionally indexed this to the girl he actually met

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the lady who I actually met.

We've all been there mate, walking out thinking I could have saved myself a chunk of cash and had a more enjoyable wank at home...as I get older...sadly this is happening more often as I am not attracted to the lady or her attitude.

ref the girl you saw...she doesn't seem that bad...did she look worse than that face pic?

Online Smack

No, I’m fairness the face pic is pretty accurate if you can imagine adding clown makeup, it’s not that she was ugly, just not my type so I would never have intentionally booked her.

Offline Type937GTS

Venue is a semi detached house on a residential street with access down an unwelcoming dark side path to a doorway at the back of the property

>50% chance of B&S at that location. They advertise on Friday Ad too with even more deceptive photos