Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty blonde hottie 4505483 - Rochester  (Read 645 times)

1 review(s) for Busty Blonde Hottie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kentman27

External Link/Members Only

+447448802281

Bait and switch

Comms: she didnt understand much of what i said. she sent me her address

Personaility: nice enough

Service: so this girl wasnt the girl in the pictures shes 10 years older. She was nice but i expected it to not be the girl in the picture. Wouldnt do owo and cim she had a few stretch marks from kids. Tits where a bit flabby and her arse was about as good as it was going to get. I was doing her doggy and she stopped suddenly and i thought it was because the condom spilt but it was because shes on the blob lol! Didnt let me know that beforehand she changed the condom and carried on with a mediocure blowjob. Overall was dissapointed she got me off but i did struggle with this one. Wouldnt recommend. She then picked up the phone to the next poor lad i felt like shouting out dont bother!

Looks 4/10
Location 4/10
Hygeine 1/10
Attitude 6/10
Service 3/10
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:58:38 pm by Kentman27 »

Offline DrConners

Nationality stated as 'Brazilian' - No surprise to find out it was B&S/shit punt. I exclude them from my searches on AW.

Where did this meeting take place ? Location on the profile is :

Town : Rochester Maidstone Ashford Tonbridge Gillingham, Kent

Cheers  :hi:

Offline Kentman27

I could really do with some tips on getting a decent punt lol. The location was a house in a not so nice place of rochester. Also there was another women there.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:07:32 pm by Kentman27 »