Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiona @ 'Natural Relax' Chinese Massage, Brookwood.  (Read 536 times)

Offline bigboy96

External Link/Members Only

I've been going to this one, on and off, for a few years, and the women seemed to get older and less appealing each time. The last time I walked to the door, saw who was sitting by the desk, and carried on walking! But I've recently heard that it's changed hands, so I decided to have a look a few days ago. I'm pleased that I did! Two girls were sitting in the reception, both very good looking! The one I had was called Fiona, 32 years old, very attractive and spoke excellent English.  I had the one hour massage, which she gave very well, with 'accidental' knocks.  After 30-35 minutes she asked if I wanted anything else, HR or B2B. I went for the B2B for £60. More than I'd normally pay, but unfortunately my cock was deciding more than my brain! lol. She stripped of to reveal nice tits, large nipples and a hairy pussy. She rubbed herself over my body and rubbed her pussy on my cock! I asked if anything else was on offer, but no, nothing. I must say that I've never had oral or FS in this establishment. When I've asked it's always been no.  Anyway I rubbed her pussy, no fingers inside, and basically had a good time. She will be there next week, then off elsewhere. i can see myself going more if the girls are like this!