Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie (Nova Anima WC1) massage, topless HJ.  (Read 6601 times)

Offline willholiday101

August 2020

Fancied a good massage plus a couple of extras.... External Link/Members Only

Spoke to Monica, who manages bookings and arranged a 1 hour session with Natalie for the following week. Was warned that the address has changed from Southampton row to a new venue on Gray's Inn Road. not sure if this temporary or permanent as website details have not changed.

I thought from the pics and previous intel that Natalie would fit the bill. I was right! I met her in a small room in the basement of the beauty shop and immediately thought... you are a hottie!

I knew basic massage was £50 and budgeted for £30 for extras. In the end I succumbed to Nat's bargaining power (and my dick) and agreed £50 + £20 hj + £20 topless.

I stripped off onto the massage table and stuck my head through the hole. The oil was cool but straight away I could tell that she had magic hands, experienced and trained. Knots expertly dealt with, which is what my shoulders and back needed. However as I lay there I was hoping she'd move south shortly. And she did, hands and fingers, delving and swiping. She used her fingernails delightfully, with the lightest teases across scrotum and arse. I was squirming and wanting her not hurry up but also take her time...

And the time came for the flip over. Now I could really admire her body as she stripped off her top to reveal an all over tan and B cups that needed my attention. As she oiled me up my hands started wandering over her warm back; she'd been on the sunbed the previous day she said. Soon everything was a blur... she teased and stroked, and she lowered her herself closer to me so I could suck nipple as it stood to attention. Her leggings were seriously tamper proof but she allowed me to fondle her arse, stroke between her legs. A couple of times I asked her to slow down as she was working wonders. I held on and on and then eventually 4 days worth spurted out and I probably blew her wet wipe budget.

Not exactly VFM but completely met my expectations on the day. I would return, even for a massage without extras.

Offline kaj314

Thanks for review.

Is this your first time here? Just wondered if you ever went with Alice?

Offline willholiday101

Yup first time. Alice I think is fairly new so awaiting reviews. Any takers?

Offline Chalkin

Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Backtoreality, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Has Monica stopped herself?

I'm guessing she just dropped that sprog recently? :unknown:
I've read rave reviews about her on here and really wanted to sample the goods but the one time I encountered her in reception she had no make up on and her oufit was shapeless and drab.  Looked like she'd spent a week on a Megabus.

Offline willholiday101

Has Monica stopped herself?
Monica has been off the staff schedule for a while. Dropping a sprig seems feasible.

Offline LLPunting

Talked with Monica months ago and she'd already given birth months before that, her kid is at last 1 by now.

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Two things, if I may ...

... address has changed from Southampton row to a new venue on Gray's Inn Road ...

Was this at Bliss Massage?

I thought from the pics and previous intel that Natalie would fit the bill. I was right! I met her in a small room in the basement of the beauty shop and immediately thought... you are a hottie!

From the website, I see that 'Natalie' is the 'Lina' that I had slipped under ...

Lina at Nova Anima (FBSM, Lingam Massage) in WC1B (Bloomsbury)

Can you confirm that this is the SP your also slipped under? ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline willholiday101

Can you confirm that this is the SP your also slipped under? ...

Indeed Lina has miraculously morphed into Natalie! Thanks for your review too.

And you’re correct it’s at Bliss a place I ventured a couple of years ago. Tiny massages rooms and water that takes an age to warm up.,,

Offline Chalkin

Bliss - this is also where the legendary Laya/Rina resides.....seems like this place has the monopoly on the best masseuses  ;)

Offline DMC

Does anyone know if Laya / Rina is now back working at Bliss (or anywhere else) post-lockdown?

Sent her a couple of texts recently but no reply.

Offline Chalkin