Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Endelyn and Fortune, Diva, Queensway - vanilla GFE punt  (Read 4460 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5977014) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JackSaint

Comms - Text, easy. Following the hype, decided to find out if Fortune really does favour the brave so enquired if she had a duo partner, she doesn't have one, was recommended Endelyn, apparently a top performer, address given in the Romanian quarter on that side road off Queensway.

Girls - met Fortune on the way to the door, she lives very close by so no ridiculous outcall surcharge, can't agree with the gent who said she'd turn heads in the street, in civvies, an ordinary, pretty-ish girl with what looked like a good body under her jeans and leather jacket, I thought it was her, struck up a conversation and went up the flat together. Naked a whole different ball game, all natural, minimal tattoo ruination, dark-ish, smooth skin, fully shaved and an arse you could crack walnuts on. 21, 5'6", 34Cs. The photos are a glamourised/well lit version of the reality External Link/Members Only Some of the Diva website reviewers who "dated" her have obviously fallen in love with her/are cunts.

Endelyn opened the door in glamorous underwear and unglamorous fluffy slippers, 23, looks younger, 5'5", 34D enhanced tits, well done and minimal lip fillers which give her an attractive pout without going full duck mouth. She's pretty, Lolita like sexy, her arse isn't quite as good as the pictures, the rest is. Her Diva reviews read like a Mills and Boon novel, to the punter who couldn't concentrate on the match because he couldn't stop thinking about her, give your head a wobble, even if it was Arsenal! External Link/Members Only

Action - They are both friendly, smily young girls, it felt like I'd stumbled into a university dorm and was about to get naked with a couple of students, naturally I was straining at the leash! Lip kisses, groping, shower, chat about services, told them I wanted facials, they happily agreed, handed over £200 each.

Kissing, light lip, heavy lip, tongues with Endelyn, the same and into deep French with Fortune, they warned me no pussy licking one then mouth kissing the other without clean up first, no issue to me because going down on a hooker in this climate is attractive as a Chinese with a cough.

Oral was uncovered and single, there was no slavering, face slapping one either side, one on cock the other on balls stuff, just vanilla cocksucking, up to halfway down, a bit of ball play but not much then cowgirl with Endelyn who was tight and smooth, gliding up and down while I kissed and played with them both, leading to a double facial finish. I released a few day's worth over their lips, chins, necks and tits, they enjoyed it in a closed mouth sort of way.

Clean up, one by one, me first and Fortune started snogging and groping me while Endelyn showered and returned to find me getting a lying on my back sucking off from an enthusiastic Fortune who then rubbered me up and hopped on to show me some of her equestrian skills while I groped, stroked and kissed them both.

Off with the condom, vigorous bj from Fortune, swapped mouths and Endelyn got me to cum again with a very good corkscrew hand enlivened blow and handjob.

Chat about whoring and punting then clean up and Fortune and I left together.

It was a good, vanilla punt with two pretty girls who, whilst staying within their boundaries, manage to deliver a good time, would be good vfm without the extra £50 for facial. Good, but not great.

Offline JackSaint

Comms - Text, easy. Following the hype, decided to find out if Fortune really does favour the brave so enquired if she had a duo partner, she doesn't have one, was recommended Endelyn, apparently a top performer, address given in the Romanian quarter on that side road off Queensway.

Girls - met Fortune on the way to the door, she lives very close by so no ridiculous outcall surcharge, can't agree with the gent who said she'd turn heads in the street, in civvies, an ordinary, pretty-ish girl with what looked like a good body under her jeans and leather jacket, I thought it was her, struck up a conversation and went up the flat together. Naked a whole different ball game, all natural, minimal tattoo ruination, dark-ish, smooth skin, fully shaved and an arse you could crack walnuts on. 21, 5'6", 34Cs. The photos are a glamourised/well lit version of the reality External Link/Members Only Some of the Diva website reviewers who "dated" her have obviously fallen in love with her/are cunts.

Endelyn opened the door in glamorous underwear and unglamorous fluffy slippers, 23, looks younger, 5'5", 34D enhanced tits, well done and minimal lip fillers which give her an attractive pout without going full duck mouth. She's pretty, Lolita like sexy, her arse isn't quite as good as the pictures, the rest is. Her Diva reviews read like a Mills and Boon novel, to the punter who couldn't concentrate on the match because he couldn't stop thinking about her, give your head a wobble, even if it was Arsenal! External Link/Members Only

Action - They are both friendly, smily young girls, it felt like I'd stumbled into a university dorm and was about to get naked with a couple of students, naturally I was straining at the leash! Lip kisses, groping, shower, chat about services, told them I wanted facials, they happily agreed, handed over £200 each.

Kissing, light lip, heavy lip, tongues with Endelyn, the same and into deep French with Fortune, they warned me no pussy licking one then mouth kissing the other without clean up first, no issue to me because going down on a hooker in this climate is attractive as a Chinese with a cough.

Oral was uncovered and single, there was no slavering, face slapping one either side, one on cock the other on balls stuff, just vanilla cocksucking, up to halfway down, a bit of ball play but not much then cowgirl with Endelyn who was tight and smooth, gliding up and down while I kissed and played with them both, leading to a double facial finish. I released a few day's worth over their lips, chins, necks and tits, they enjoyed it in a closed mouth sort of way.

Clean up, one by one, me first and Fortune started snogging and groping me while Endelyn showered and returned to find me getting a lying on my back sucking off from an enthusiastic Fortune who then rubbered me up and hopped on to show me some of her equestrian skills while I groped, stroked and kissed them both.

Off with the condom, vigorous bj from Fortune, swapped mouths and Endelyn got me to cum again with a very good corkscrew hand enlivened blow and handjob.

Chat about whoring and punting, no rush then clean up, I met Endelyn's flatmate Rushana External Link/Members Only on my way back from the shower, towel covering my modesty, she squealed and giggled as I said a Leslie Phillips "well hellllo" and Fortune and I left together.

It was a good, vanilla punt with two pretty girls who, whilst staying within their boundaries, manage to deliver a good time, would be good vfm without the extra £50 for facial. Good, but not great.

Offline JackSaint

Apologies, no idea how I managed to post this twice, mods, please feel free to remove the repeat if possible/necessary, thanks

Offline bonapati

Jack thanks for a detailed and honest review - keep ‘em coming.

Sounded vanilla, like my visit was. Good not great. Let’s hope those who have “dated” don’t come Trolling     

One would expect more for that kind of wedge.

(Scary to hear the highest Corona infection is in Chelsea & Kensington)

I’m feeling quite immune at the moment.

Offline JackSaint

Jack thanks for a detailed and honest review - keep ‘em coming.

Sounded vanilla, like my visit was. Good not great. Let’s hope those who have “dated” don’t come Trolling     

One would expect more for that kind of wedge.

(Scary to hear the highest Corona infection is in Chelsea & Kensington)

I’m feeling quite immune at the moment.

Thanks Bona, maybe need to move punting area....

Offline barry

Endelyn sounds a bit dull. Rushana looks nice, one for the hot list.

Thanks for the review!

Offline Stanford97

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Is Fortune Romanian?

Yes
But  👅👅👅😋😋😋 all the sweeties 👅👅😋😋
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:13:45 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BootsnBunches

Yes
But  👅👅👅😋😋😋 all the sweeties 👅👅😋😋

Cheers. I’ve had a few good Romanian’s so that doesn’t worry me. Was fingering allowed?

Offline JackSaint

Cheers. I’ve had a few good Romanian’s so that doesn’t worry me. Was fingering allowed?

I didn't try, felt more wholesome and for me fingering was the introduction to pussy as an early teen behind the bike sheds.

Offline BootsnBunches

I didn't try, felt more wholesome and for me fingering was the introduction to pussy as an early teen behind the bike sheds.

Perhaps that’s why I like it lol.

Offline king tarzan

no.. but tongue is more than welcome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac