Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body odours: the good, nice, exciting, arousing ones...  (Read 1044 times)

gerrybear

For some years, I went out with a girl (Kelly) who had the best and the worst you can find in a woman.
Not only she was (is) a very attractive woman but she also had extra things that made her very special. You can't be bored with a woman like her but you may get tired of her originalities at one point... As she says, "I'm a Scorpio, I can't do anything about it!" if you believe in this type of things...
Anyway, the first time I slept with her, I noticed she didn't use deodorants. Her smells were not strong but very subtle... and very exciting...  She likes perfumes and later I offered her some very nice ones, but, getting closer to her private parts, there was always this natural and subtle smell that made me so excited...
Most woman I meet these days don't smell at all - clinical - , or I wish they wouldn't. The last time I was reminded of my experience with Kelly was when visiting a WG in Swadlincote: External Link/Members Only  Sadie was kissing me (DFK) and when I went down kissing her breast, I started smelling her armpits that reminded of Kelly....

I enjoy nice food, nice wine, nice cheese and nice women, all of them with with their nice bouquet...
I'm not the only one, I hope, or you may be missing something....

vt

Yep, some prossies don't wash...but if that's what turns you on...   :D

Offline cueball

Yes, I had a similar experience of a civvie gf as the op.

She didn't use deodorant neither, she had arm pits of a coal miner, they stunk, I fucked her off.

She couldn't cook neither  :dash:

Offline cat1144

certain parts of the body (under arms, feet, bits and bobs) contain endocrine glands that are loaded with pheromones

the fresh smell of sweat from these areas can be very erotic , as we are primed to be turned on by certain pheromones

it does however depend on the person..evolution has made us get sexually turned on by women with contrasting immune systems to ourselves. This may be because mating with a woman like this will produce children with stronger immune systems, or may be a way of avoiding inbreeding

Offline uutarn

There is a definite thing about natural body odurs.
Pheromones or whatever are there for a reason and work in very well in the animal kingdom, no reason they shouldn't work with homosapians (we are mammals after all).

I have a girl who comes round for outcalls. When i wake up in the morning i can smell her "scent" all around my flat and it instantly gives me the horn and its all chemical, its weird (in a good way) and costly as i'm usually on the phone booking a follow up :P.

Offline cat1144

it the girl has sweated from her endocrine areas and hasnt washed for a while, bacteria will start to eat the oils secreted.....and that nasty smell of stale unwashed sweat will happen....this is infact chemicals produced by the waste product of bacterial digestion  :vomit:

different races produce different chemicals form their endocrine glands

east asians (particularly koreans produce v little smell from their endocrine glands)

Black africans produce the strongest smell from their endocrine glands

caucasians are somewhere in between 

NotoriousNot

A woman's natural scent should be attractive, and I love the scent of a clean pussy. In this business girls have to be very hygiene conscious, though, and repeated washing will get rid of the natural scent and can even encourage bacterial infection.

Most pussies I say hello to these days don't smell or taste of anything, or if they do it is sweet lube (it always makes me smile when an enthusiastic review says something like 'I can't believe how sweet she tasted!'). The rare girl who smells natural will have to pry me off her nether regions...

Offline Moresomes

For some years, I went out with a girl (Kelly) who had the best and the worst you can find in a woman.
Not only she was (is) a very attractive woman but she also had extra things that made her very special. You can't be bored with a woman like her but you may get tired of her originalities at one point... As she says, "I'm a Scorpio, I can't do anything about it!" if you believe in this type of things...
Anyway, the first time I slept with her, I noticed she didn't use deodorants. Her smells were not strong but very subtle... and very exciting...  She likes perfumes and later I offered her some very nice ones, but, getting closer to her private parts, there was always this natural and subtle smell that made me so excited...
Most woman I meet these days don't smell at all - clinical - , or I wish they wouldn't. The last time I was reminded of my experience with Kelly was when visiting a WG in Swadlincote: External Link/Members Only . Sadie was kissing me (DFK) and when I went down kissing her breast, I started smelling her armpits that reminded of Kelly....

I enjoy nice food, nice wine, nice cheese and nice women, all of them with with their nice bouquet...
I'm not the only one, I hope, or you may be missing something....

Soap and water are cheap. If I come across any lazy cow who can't be bothered to use them, and smells like the shithouse door on a Grimsby trawler, I'm straight out of the door.   :vomit:

gerrybear

A woman's natural scent should be attractive, and I love the scent of a clean pussy

That's it: clean and natural smell.
I couldn't do it with a dirty one!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline unclepokey

The first working girl I saw was Diane of Bushey and usually I saw her as her first client of the day. I found myself on more than one occasion licking her armpits. She'd had a shower and was perfectly clean and smelt absolutely pure. But there was something there that drove me to do this. How I loved that woman.
Uncle Pokey

mrhappypants

I have a reasonably sensitive sense of smell and (I think) I can tell when some women are ovulating (and menstruating).  I have worked with a number of women where I got a sense when they were in their fertile phase.  If you know what to look for there are usually also behaviour changes (particularly, talking about babies and kids).

There is one young women at work I have to be careful with because I find it erotic when she is in her fertile phase.

Dave

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Beware the fishy pong of bacterial vaginosis, trouble is I like it. But If I meet it I would walk or end the event. Luckily not for some years.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:25:40 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

vw

Dirty, dirty ladies!!!! :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Were you not on about wanting them shitting on you the other day ?    :vomit: :thumbsdown: :vomit: :thumbsdown: :vomit: :wacko:

NotoriousNot

Beware the fishy pong of bacterial vaginosis, trouble is I like it. But If I meet it I would walk or end the event. Luckily not for some years.

This can be caused by over-washing, I believe, so it isn't necessarily a sign of a girl being careless about her hygiene. I've encountered this a lot and really find the smell a turn-off. I'll usually have an exploratory feel of a girl's pussy and then a discreet sniff of my fingers. If she has this smell there's no oral for her! In fact, it puts me off the whole thing but I'll usually still go through with sex.