Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First & Worst  (Read 540 times)

Markwillo1878

I dont know if anyone has ever posted this but i thought id start it up (mods if there is similar feel free to merge threads)
I thought id share my first & worse punt iv ever had. And hopefully there will be some interesting and funny storys along the way if people want to share.

First
Picture the scene Magaluf 2003, an 18 year old young boy has had one to many free drinks in BCM and during my younger years i had a tendency to disapear from my group and not have a clue were i have gone.
Unsuccesful on the pulling scene that evening (god 18 year old me was terrible at it) i decide to lurk down to the local dodgy brothel round the corner.
Dodgy as hell it was filled with African predators all resembling the ladys of Gogglebox and sounding like eddie murphy in coming to america.
I go in and am shown to what can only be described as a booth/box and am told by Eddie murphy to give her the money, which she snatched, quick bit of head and an uncomfortible fuck for all of 5 minutes and she turns round and says "time, unless you want to pay more" stupid young me pulls out more cash which she just grabs it all and says "THAT IS ENUF". So im sitting there in a booth in an almost pitch black room with red lighting which is the size of a toilet cubicle trying to shag Whoopie Goldberg for all of 2 minutes.
God knows how much it ended up costing me and god knows why i had a 2nd round after the first 5 minutes.
Anyway off i toddle or wander into the magaluf morning back to my hotel pleasently happy i havent been robbed and with all the trials and tribulations of the world still to come to me!
Oh to go back to them days

Now for that not to be my worst punt would take some beating but i will have a little think and see if there was one