Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanaa – Harlow  (Read 1250 times)

73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6101781) (66 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline zane

External Link/Members Only

Meeting held this week
Cost - £150 for one hour (+£20 for OWO)
Comms: Initial phone call then all by text, very efficient – she returns calls and texts. I think she  leaves enough time between sessions to allow good admin.
Venue:
Decent block of flats near the train station – interior of flat was in good condition. Easy to find and get in. She moves on every 2 weeks in an unpredictable way, so could be anywhere within 50 miles of London next week.

Greeted as normal behind the door – but emerging into the light – wow – exactly as the pictures – very attractive girl – mid twenties – happy smiling demeanour. She is a bit taller than I imagined – lovely skin colour and tone. Dressed in a pink lingerie set, sparkly heels no stockings. Her English is pretty good, she has a squeaky voice which might grate with some but I thought it was fine. I booked an hour but she does not offer kissing, 69, rimming or fingering, so the time is difficult to fill, especially as her looks and OWO skills will bring you close to climax quite quickly. Started with fondling – great breasts to handle although you need to be gentle as she seems quite sensitive but in a good way. Then on to OWO – great eye contact – and good technique – plenty of saliva and tongue-beating – not deep though. I had to stop this after a while as was getting too close to exploding. On to RO which I enjoy if the conditions are good. A tiny amount of stubble down below but that didn’t bother me, otherwise all clean and peachy. Has a good munch for about 10 minutes – me kneeling on the floor her legs over my shoulders. She seemed to have a big shuddering climax followed by a brief “no touch pussy” recovery as she provided more OWO (maybe good acting). Then into cowgirl and that is a great sight, for quite some time. Moved into doggy with me standing at the foot of the bed and this was getting too much after a few minutes, so I withdrew. She knelt on the floor and I shot over her tits. Job done. However, we still had 20 minutes left of the punt and I don’t do a second coming, so she suggested a massage and chat which I accepted. Feeling relaxed I actually quite enjoyed it contrary to expectations. Left about 5 minutes early but happy enough.
I would return even though it costs a fair bit – I think 45 minutes would be optimal – not sure if that’s offered though.