Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellla ... - Hatfield  (Read 1632 times)

14 review(s) for Bellla ... (5 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Redrighthand

When a Lithuanian goes Romanian...

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a few years ago and remembered a good time had by all, decided on a re-visit.

Comms: phone & text, all fine. £100 for 30 mins, over budget but had proved worth it on a recent visit to see Angelina Roma from the same stable.

Location: Hatfield, flats opposite the Galleria, not the usual Russian haunt, nearer the Turkish.

Girl: must be 40 or more now, expected that as it was 3 or 4 years since I'd seen her last. Profile pics out of date but 'quelle suprise'. Still attractive but has filled out, guessing a size 16 now. 5'8"/5' 9", over 6ft in her heels.

The Deed: after letting me in she led me to the room which is a front room with a bed in it. She came in close to me and said 'ONE HUNDRED' rather coldly. Mmmm, not how I remembered her, I thought. Had a shower and returned to the room. On my previous visit I'd remembered a bout of proper stand up DFK, not now she just pointed to a towel on the bed. It was at this point I thought this not gonna be great & the friendly girl of a few years back had lost her mojo. I laid on the towel and she undressed, seem to take in a deep breath, utter some Buddhist mantra and slowly draw her body over me. I went for a kiss but she hastily withdrew and started to suck my cock (OWO), technique okay.This girl clearly has a routine now and she seems so focused on it that it's almost intimidating! She has fantastic tits which are enhanced but I didn't much chance to grapple as she'd already slipped a condom over my hard cock She got on top in Cowgirl and started to ride me, after a short while she moved to a squat shag whilst staring at me, clearly expecting me to come. I didn't. Tired or bored she muttered "doggie" and we swooped round. She has a biggish arse now and this was enjoyable. She started to make quite some noise now, difficult to tell if it was enjoyable sound or not. I just went hell for leather. After a short time I wanted mish and turned her round. Noticed she was sweating, she isn't fit. Fucked her harder and pulled her legs back for maximum penetration and came. She quickly pulled me out, took off the dom and got rid. Don't expect any romance boys. The new "Bella" just wants you out in as quick a time as possible and the whole thing seemed like shagging a Romanian. I was offered a shower but declined. In and out in 22 minutes.

I've gone negative simply because this girl has gone completely robotic, has lost her 'joie de vie' and is not worth £100. Avoid.

RRH

Online Watts.E.Dunn

What a shame, fine looking woman otherwise! Perhaps she was having a rough day or time .. whatever;!...

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review and warning OP. I have punted this woman a few times and found her attitude strange. She is an attractive woman with a very fit body but apart from one visit my experience has been shite. Ian not revisiting.   :hi:

Online simon07

since Kimmie and April left, it is poor quality and bait and switch.
The price is not good value either.

Offline tantric talents

I was looking at my old notes on her and completely concur. The three things I saw as plus points were both of those those amazing breasts and a decent finish in doggy  :D