Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GentleJustina - Chelmsford  (Read 2005 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5358410) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5471179) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4920092) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5152984) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Harold Wood

As Skippy said I haven't had much luck with Punting.

Take today.  Phone GentleJustina in Chelmsford on 07467418176 at 1:30 and made a booking for 2:15.  Was asked to confirm 10 minutes before arrival.  So set off and parked up at 2.02 and sent text confirming.  Received reply saying OK.  Found block of flats and texted asking for number and whilst waiting an obvious punter entered.  Reply said 'give me 10 minutes' and then a few minutes later said client had extended stay so could I wait another 40 minutes.  And then later a pack of lies about me to not confirming, these things happen in life and lots of apologies and the offer of 15 free minutes etc etc

Why do they do it?  What is the point of booking. This has now happened with my last three bookings.  A round trip of  about 2 hours of wasted time and fuel and parking fee.

So my advice is don't waste you time with Gentle Justina wherever she might be as she double books and is an outright liar.

Sorry don't know how to do a link

Offline Cash drawers

Her profile states "please be on time or I won't be able to see you due to other arrangements"!  :dash: :wackogirl: Nothing worse than being fucked about!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oneeyesnake

Sorry to hear about your shitty punt. Hope you had a back-up plan in place.

Offline Xtro

Cheers for letting us know HW.   :hi:

Why do they do it? 

A bird in the hand ..... 2 in the bush bollocks I guess.

Great user name BTW.   :thumbsup:

Offline rubric

Same profile re-appeared with the same pics and a different name/nationality.