Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxii - Norwich  (Read 1989 times)

1 review(s) for Roxii-x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mark.wd142

External Link/Members Only

First meet for a while - So bear with.

Met Roxii midweek in the evening - in a secure building in the centre of Norwich. There's free parking close by at some shops.

The Meet -
Roxii is cute - her photo's are accurate but she looks smaller in person. Nearly completely flat boobs (Which I liked) with nice nipples.

She gives great OWO, is flexible (happily took a pounding with her knees against her shoulders) and we did run over our session a little.

All in all a good meet to dip back into!

Offline Boomerang17

Have seen her profile and was wondering if she used to have another account. Sexyholly or something along those lines. Was based near DFS retail park last year if its the same girl?

Offline Mark.wd142

Well the email address on her profile does say hollymacro - so possibly?

It was near where Toys R Us where we met.

loverbass

"Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)"

She also read, but didn't respond to a booking request I sent earlier this week.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:22:18 pm by loverbass »

loverbass

Have seen her profile and was wondering if she used to have another account.

With the profile authenticity alert and profile inactivity I'd say her heart isn't in it, or she tried clearing some feedback on her sexy-holly account.

And psssttt! News in. I know someone who knows her. Word is, her month's Universal Credit benefits cleared last week so she is ok for money.

Breathing a sigh of relief no more drunk, fat men with large bellies and small willies this month.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 10:30:19 pm by loverbass »

Offline libertinesfirestarter

Be very careful
November2018
Was wanted by police

Hidden Image/Members Only

loverbass

Be very careful
November2018
Was wanted by police

Yikes, her looks took a nosedive, and (presumably) so did the men in her life.

It all starts when a man breaks their hearts.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 11:52:21 pm by loverbass »

Offline Boomerang17

Yikes, her looks took a nosedive, and (presumably) so did the men in her life.

It all starts when a man breaks their hearts.

Fuck me what happened!

loverbass

Fuck me what happened!

The guy on the right is working through his Facebook booty calls, TINDER and Plenty of Fucking.com hotlist to worry about an ex being on adultwork.com

Rather than "hell hath no fury than a woman scorned", nature makes women self destruct after getting dumped by "Jack the lad".

Some girls, it's the Pub lunch diet of pies, gravy and mash with litres of alcohol- others its appettite suppressors.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:13:20 pm by loverbass »

Offline DouglasReynholm

The guy on the right is working through his Facebook booty calls, TINDER and Plenty of Fucking.com hotlist to worry about an ex being on adultwork.com

Rather than "hell hath no fury than a woman scorned", nature makes women self destruct after getting dumped by "Jack the lad".
Why don't you book him instead then?  :sarcastic:

loverbass

Why don't you book him instead then?  :sarcastic:

Why don't you stop being jealous? Some guys ride for free and don't use adultwork. While you pay upwards of £200 a meet.

Deal  :cool: with it.

Offline muddy funxter

Why don't you stop being jealous? Some guys ride for free and don't use adultwork. While you pay upwards of £200 a meet.

And you date skag whores, go ride for free sunshine

Offline socks

I'm confused. Are you that dude in the photo then?

Offline DouglasReynholm

This isn't a forum to get revenge on your ex or promote yourself as a stud. Off you fuck.

Also, I do ride for free but it's actually quite expensive, which you'd know if you went on dates with non-prossies.

Offline muddy funxter

This isn't a forum to get revenge on your ex or promote yourself as a stud. Off you fuck.

Also, I do ride for free but it's actually quite expensive, which you'd know if you went on dates with non-prossies.

my free ride is the most expensive thing in my life  :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

What a total twat of a cunt he is.

loverbass

Also, I do ride for free but it's actually quite expensive, which you'd know if you went on dates with non-prossies. (bit of a double contradiction this last sentence)

So you pay £200 to shag the exes of guys who actually got it for free or had the girls paying them for their attention.

Then you pay more to take women on dates £300-£400 a time then?

Not quite a ladies man are you?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:02:00 pm by loverbass »

Offline Fuzzyduck

What an asshole. Thanks Admin.

Offline Mr333

What was all that about? The jilted loverboy and his crack whore...you couldn't make it up!!  :wacko:

Offline itk

What was all that about? The jilted loverboy and his crack whore...you couldn't make it up!!  :wacko:

Was an interesting read, seems he’s upset his girl spent her time fucking men for money rather than him, then spending it on crack by the looks of it.

Offline itk

OP, I’m assuming she looks like her profile pics and not the spotty meth head as posted by the boyfriend? She looks ok in those pics (looks similar to Suranne Jones) but all this crap posted afterwards has put me off seeing her.

Offline libertinesfirestarter

I am not the ex boyfriend as you say I have seen her a couple of times a long time ago the picture came from the evening news Norwich I just wanted to warn people she now is not as nice as she used to be
External Link/Members Only

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

OP, I’m assuming she looks like her profile pics and not the spotty meth head as posted by the boyfriend? She looks ok in those pics (looks similar to Suranne Jones) but all this crap posted
 afterwards has put me off seeing her.

Don't do it.

Offline Mark.wd142

She's as in her pictures on her profile - didn't look half as bad as the mugshot! She just looked skinny.

Although - I tried to rebook for a second encounter today (I said we had met before) and she asked if I was stalking her.

So - ill give returning a miss.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Well played landlord.  :thumbsup:

Upwards of £200 an hour? For more than one at a time that sounds fair. I suppose chavs like him have an advantage I don't: he can go round to her house with 2 litres of diamond white & once she passes out do whatever he likes. I take a woman out and after a couple of glasses of prosecco plus the cab fare, that's 50 lizzies. I had a good half-hour punt the other week for £50, QED.