Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kitty x - Cheltenham  (Read 1395 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Kitty x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First of two contrasting reviews from a visit I paid to Gloucestershire recently.

Kitty doesn’t do incalls very often so I was lucky to see her offering them when in Cheltenham a short while ago.
Comms were via email, with a short phone call for directions a few hours before the meeting. Kitty insists on a short chat before meeting anyone, and I was comfortable with that.
The venue was a very opulent serviced apartment in the city centre, plenty of pay and display parking available, and the directions to the apartment could not have been clearer.

Paid £130 for 60 minutes.

Kitty is late 40’s I would guess, an attractive lady, the pics in her gallery are a fair reflection of her currently.
On arrival I was greeted by Kitty who was dressed very smartly in a low cut dress, high heels and stockings. A drink was offered and accepted and paperwork dealt with, then we sat on the sofa for a few minutes chat about what I wanted. Some DFK then we adjourned to the bedroom. More kissing then mutual undressing. Kitty has lovely firm natural boobs, not yet heading south, and the most pert nipples I have seen in ages which stayed erect throughout our session.
Both of us onto the king sized bed, lots of DFK, and fondling of each other, I then decided I wanted to taste he pussy so lay her on her back and licked heartily, Kitty seemed to enjoy this, then Kitty gave some wonderful OWO, lots of licking of my balls and shaft, and took all of me deep in her mouth while I rubbed her pussy which was nice and wet. Then on with protection and into CG, which made me climax pretty quickly. Kitty then straddled me to allow me to lick her pussy again, which she rubbed in my face, and made lots of groaning noises.
More DFK, OWO, and a hand job to finish.
If you are in her area then do try to sample Kitty, you will not regret it one bit.