Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: discrepancies in AdultWork and UKP reviews  (Read 1208 times)

Hi All,

Im trying to find my perfect first punt but I'm so confused as to the difference in the feedback/review system on AW and here. There are girls with hundreds of positive feedback AW only to be slandered on here. Can some of the experienced guys on here help explain why this is the case, and what a newbie needs to look out for to plan their first punt?? Thanks.

Offline cueball

Ukp = truth

Aw = total bollocks

vw

only to be slandered on here.
What do you mean Slandered ?  AW reviews are not worth the paper they are written on, when writing reviews on there you are over a barell as if leading a bad one the girls used to be able to put private notes on claiming all sorts of shit thats isn't true.  Read reviews here they are poked and prodded and tested.

I think you should retract the slander statement as it is slander itself.

VW

OldAdmin

Because on AdultWork there is the fear of them leaving negative feedback in retaliation, ruining feedback history and fear of other girls not taking your bookings in future.

Less so with UKPunting.

Offline azrael

Because on AdultWork there is the fear of them leaving negative feedback in retaliation, ruining feedback history and fear of other girls not taking your bookings in future.

Less so with UKPunting.

+1 with aw the wg has all the power over accepting your booking so you can leave feedback, your feild reports get word-proofed by the wg if she doesnt agree with it/like it it gets trashed.

Where as with UKP its all about the brotherhood/punters and not the wg

ok now that makes sense - thanks for all the help guys. Also can you answer the second part of my pose - "and what a newbie needs to look out for to plan their first punt?" Any other helpful advice?

vw

ok now that makes sense - thanks for all the help guys. Also can you answer the second part of my pose - "and what a newbie needs to look out for to plan their first punt?" Any other helpful advice?
Would look at reviews on your regional board or search what you want on adultwork and then when found double check on here.  most are happy to answer questions about reviews they have done.

Happy Punting

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only

Offline azrael

As yorkshire said punting wiki will give you every thing you need to know, plus go find yourself a wg you like have/have the hots for, put her name into the search box top right if she's been around she probably has been reviewed this will tell you whats she like :hi:

sincerely appreciating the help fellas - thanks

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Also List of fake punter, i.e. pimps that add fake reviews to boost the girls feedback.

And the rebuttals after negatives.

Offline AnthG

There are girls with hundreds of positive feedback AW only to be slandered on here. Can some of the experienced guys on here help explain why this is the case, and what a newbie needs to look out for to plan their first punt?? Thanks.

Five reasons off the top of my head.

1. Generally speaking the reviews on Adultwork are generally a bit soppy and fluffy. Whereas the reviews on here are generally warts and all, blunt and to the point.  Its just the way they are setup so you kind of follow suite when posting your review

2. If you negative a girl on AW you will get a guaranteed 100% negative back. She will then start moaning to AW admins about you claiming you did all sorts in that booking just to dispute that negative review and get it hopefully removed.

3. She will also likely red flag you for revenge on AW. This is a secret system that girls abuse all the time.

4. On AW many people generally only positive after a good punt as the girl will say at the end of a good punt, will you send me a booking request and then leave a review just to get my feedback up. Which often people do out of niceness and hoping it will keep them in good stead for a return visit. It is less frequent that a girl goes through the formal booking system from scratch as they just accept a phone call and arrange over phone. And thus this wont happen on a bad booking as the girl wouldn't ask for a booking request, or just reject it if she got one after the event for a poor booking.

5. People are more inclined to be honest on here on negative things as even though its not the case. It feels like there is a chance the girl wont see your negative comments, or other punters may not, so its ok in your head to say them as its a third party forum. Whereas leaving them on the girls own profile is very direct and you know the girl will see it. So leaving the comments on a third party forum is less harsh than on the girls own profile.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

Hi All,

Im trying to find my perfect first punt but I'm so confused as to the difference in the feedback/review system on AW and here. There are girls with hundreds of positive feedback AW only to be slandered on here. Can some of the experienced guys on here help explain why this is the case, and what a newbie needs to look out for to plan their first punt?? Thanks.

Strange word to use, slandered, you wouldn't know if a WG is being slandered or not unless you knew as fact the punter was lying. Anyway others have explained, UKP is THE site where true reviews are to be found. 

Offline rockharders

A lot of FB on AW is written by fluffy soppy punters who have unbelievably low standards. These are the kind of blokes who would unwittingly fuck and fist a dairy cow up the shitter in the dark and still leave the "she took me for a ride...as a gentleman I won't go into the details....treat this lady well" crap.

Some dog ugly ugly WGs get excellent FB, and some girls who are consistently rated badly on UKP are rated highly on AW.

For example, look at EnglishBlondeJenna / JennaUK FB. Hundreds of glowing, wonderful, fluffy FB!

Yet if you do a quick search here on UKP for our own reviews, she is unanimously awful.

Therefore AW FB is not to be trusted.

UKP says it as it is, warts and all. We get a few fluffies on UKP but they tend to be caught out as touts or newbies and are generally not welcome here.

Personally, I don't leave negative FB on AW because:
1) Negatives can be disputed and removed, and if its disputed the odds are 100% she will make up some story like "I never saw this guy" or "he has bad hygiene" or "aggressive nasty man tried to bareback me" etc.
2) Some WGs will check your FB for a booking if you are a new client, retaliatory negative FB from a WG will be noted and could dash your hopes of a new booking.
3) If Negative FB can be removed on AW by simply disputing it, then whats the point?

On UKP I am free to let rip and report on a bad service as I wish.

Some WGs will check here and some don't take it nicely, but I don't give a fuck. For example this girl wasn't too happy and slated me: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13818.0 Did I care? No.

Offline berksboy

To OP , also make sure you dont use the same name on AW as here .

Offline ayreon010

And if you also want to see how some people can con you. Read and laugh at the Rockharders argument that is linked here and then check her video that shows all. Sorry all here head and thats it