Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does not sound like massage parlours will reopen on 4th July  (Read 11131 times)

Offline Adoniron

I think they'll be open in England by the end of the month.

Online myothernameis

Are there that many legit Thai massage parlours about ? Most of the one's (bar one) that Iv'e been to always offer a happy ending.  :unknown:

In Glasgow, there are around 20 Thai massage parlours situated round the city, and all of them are legitimated places

Online mr.bluesky

In Glasgow, there are around 20 Thai massage parlours situated round the city, and all of them are legitimated places

Well that is a surprise . Most of the ones in the Midlands offer at least a happy ending . Of all the ones I have been to only 1 didn't offer extras . I think there tends to be more on offer at the Chinese massage shops.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Well that is a surprise . Most of the ones in the Midlands offer at least a happy ending . Of all the ones I have been to only 1 didn't offer extras . I think there tends to be more on offer at the Chinese massage shops.
Different police force areas have different views and allow different things. Chinese massage shops in the North East have been raided in the past. Some areas tolerate brothels when others don't. Inconsistency throughout the country is one of the problems. 

Online mr.bluesky

Different police force areas have different views and allow different things. Chinese massage shops in the North East have been raided in the past. Some areas tolerate brothels when others don't. Inconsistency throughout the country is one of the problems.

I guess the Chinese places get raided as to check there is nobody working there who has been trafficked which is a good thing.

Offline James

Just visit indies or agency for sex
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Online myothernameis

I guess the Chinese places get raided as to check there is nobody working there who has been trafficked which is a good thing.

I know of one in Glasgow that got raided, and it soon became word of mouth, HE on the cards, and sex for the right amount of money

Be Healthy, Glasgow, I went there  my self a few times, last visit, and a lovely attractive Chinese female.  Wanted £200 originally for sex, I began haggling, and eventually got down to £120

A few weeks later it was in the Daily Record, and soon closed it doors, but it looks like he just moved to new premises, ie flats

Offline Donnie69

I've got a punt with an indie tomorrow at a hotel. I've booked the hotel. She doesn't advertise, and is retired, but she will still see me.

I'm high risk and I was shielding. I'm now going out and about a lot. We will kiss and do almost everything. It's a gamble, I'm prepared to take. I had my hair cut yesterday and the barber started coughing. He was wearing a face shield. If you are unlucky you can catch covid anywhere.

Offline TomTank

I've got a punt with an indie tomorrow at a hotel. I've booked the hotel. She doesn't advertise, and is retired, but she will still see me.

I'm high risk and I was shielding. I'm now going out and about a lot. We will kiss and do almost everything. It's a gamble, I'm prepared to take. I had my hair cut yesterday and the barber started coughing. He was wearing a face shield. If you are unlucky you can catch covid anywhere.

that's always been the case, and it's about minimising the risk (=increasing your luck).
I sanitise my hands after filling up with petrol, opening doors, using cash machines etc. and I'm not going to barbers or anyone that comes into contact with me.
I'm not high risk, but I don't want 3 months off work ..... and possible future issues ....