Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BillieBaker - Plymouth  (Read 2378 times)

Offline jlike

Hi,
Does anybody know anything about BilliBaker, External Link/Members Only. Tempted to book with her.

Offline houseboot

Unlikely ...... she's only been on AW for 2 weeks.

Offline jlike

You never know and some one has to TOFTT. Will review if I get to see her.

Offline valiumdick

Offline JimmySW

Sorry - my area but really not my type!

Offline CheeseBoard

looks like a bloke no thanx :scare:

In her profile, she does state she is "very much a top".  isn't that TS language meaning you'll be taking a pounding?  :unknown:

Definitely worth a call to assess tone if you decide to see her.

Offline jlike

Oh shit, I never knew that, not my thing at all :scare:

Offline CheeseBoard

Not saying its definitely a bloke, but red flag her favourite celebrity is Freddy Gutter press

Offline Ellroy44

Private gallery has a pic entitled ‘men’s shirt realness’ so draw your own conclusions  :scare:

Offline joninbristol

Oh shit, I never knew that, not my thing at all :scare:
Everlasting proof that there is no such thing as a stupid question.
Glad for once you didn't TOFTT   :hi:

Offline jlike

Well, I don't always follow the advice of my elders and betters, met with BillieBaker a couple of weeks ago, can confirm she is female ( thank god) and definitely all women. Will write a review shortly.

Offline Gch1965

I have just joined but been punting for few years so can hopefully add some views, i met billie in last summer for car meet, as said above she is a very sexy girl and very into sex  both physically and metaly if you read her profile you will see what i mean, i notice she now offers incalls and duo so may be worth a repunt.

Offline streetstroler

With a bit of imagination she looks a bit like Paloma Faith. If you've ever looked at her and thought.....

Offline TheMuffman1985

Interesting to know who her duo partner is?? 🤔

Offline TheMuffman1985

Ok. She looks like she has bigger balls than me 😳. And a stronger masculine jaw line!! Fuck! I’m genuinely scared now!
External Link/Members Only