Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal in South West  (Read 5622 times)

Offline Roth

Any recommends for south west WGs that offer anal please?

TryAnythingOnce

XXXCharlieNymphXXX is a good punt if you're after anal (I've got to stop recommending her or I'm going to get myself banned).

Chinadoll

Chantelle extra +£30 but she is negotiable.  :lol: She does offer it but did say she does enjoy it as much.
Not based on experience so dunno if the anal is tight ;)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++

Offline ciscoxxx69

Naughty Slut Soph in Bristol.
£150ph - no extras - and does it, and loves it all. Not everyone's cup of tea but.....
Loves Anal.....encourages it. Last time with me, she  positioned a pillow under her bum in missionary so that she could ......... "get it in really deep!"

She is a top, top (filthy) girl....IMO

Chinadoll

£150ph - no extras - and does it, and loves it all. Not everyone's cup of tea but.....
Loves Anal.....encourages it. Last time with me, she  positioned a pillow under her bum in missionary so that she could ......... "get it in really deep!"

I wanna book her now but gonna leave the best for last ;)

Offline Roth

Cheers.  Soph it is then. 

Offline Roth

Just in interest.  Any others in southwest?

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Cheeky Hands is quite accomplished in this pass time as is Bust Jenny if you are on a budget, but I did find her a bit clinical.

Offline Roth

Cheeky Hands is quite accomplished in this pass time as is Bust Jenny if you are on a budget, but I did find her a bit clinical.

Thanks Mr Kent.  you mean Busty Jenny clinical?  Cheeky Hands has mixed review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22151.0

Jonboy

Well it never happened for me with Cheeky.  Maybe each time I caught her on bad days or I was just toooo BIG!!  At least that's what a blind WG told me once!

Jonboy

Well it never happened for me with Cheeky.  Maybe each time I caught her on bad days or I was just toooo BIG!!  At least that's what a blind WG told me once!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Roth, I have never had a problem with Cheeky hands, first saw her some years ago when she just offered massages but have since met for regular quite hard sex, anal is very good, she has pissed on me as well............it may be a mood thing with her but never had a problem, if you want good Anal sex give it a go.

ulander

I agree with Mr Kent.  I think Cheeky Hands is excellent.  As Mr Kent says, she's well up for anal and seems to enjoy hard fucking.  Plus she's good fun.  Didn't know she was happy to piss on you.  I'll certainly have some of that, next time I see her.

Jonboy

Roth, I have never had a problem with Cheeky hands, first saw her some years ago when she just offered massages but have since met for regular quite hard sex, anal is very good, she has pissed on me as well............it may be a mood thing with her but never had a problem, if you want good Anal sex give it a go.

Dammit, obviously I did not ask the right questions!

Jonboy

Dammit, obviously I did not ask the right questions!

Need to book in this week and ask the right questions this time!

crystaldenison

:) do u mean  Salisbury way ? As southwest or higher up
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:41:40 am by crystaldenison »

Offline Roth

Not as far up.  Looking at Cheltenham down to Plymouth really.  Thanks.

Offline hockogrockle

Sophie (not the same as Soph- see above), who works at Diamonds in Bristol, likes nothing better than a good stiffy up her you know what. But you'd need to find out when she's on. Charge is £80. I think she does some outcalls (in the Bristol area) as well, booked via Diamonds. Never availed myself of this outcall service, however, so don't know a lot about it.

Offline Roth

Sophie (not the same as Soph- see above), who works at Diamonds in Bristol, likes nothing better than a good stiffy up her you know what. But you'd need to find out when she's on. Charge is £80. I think she does some outcalls (in the Bristol area) as well, booked via Diamonds. Never availed myself of this outcall service, however, so don't know a lot about it.

Thanks for the recommend.  Will add to my to-do list.  Cheers.

Offline jawill

Gorgeous Claudia loves anal and has really long legs. As she told me, she loves to be fucked hard and fast up her arse. She's usuallyin Exeter or Plymouth but back home in Poland until the 15 Feb 

crystaldenison

Adultwork always seems the best if you know how to avoid the fakes x 

Offline Roth

Gorgeous Claudia loves anal and has really long legs. As she told me, she loves to be fucked hard and fast up her arse. She's usuallyin Exeter or Plymouth but back home in Poland until the 15 Feb

Cheers.  Will look her up.  Is there a link?

Offline jawill

She is, but as her profile says she is on holiday until the 15th Feb

Offline Roth

:hi:
She is, but as her profile says she is on holiday until the 15th Feb

Ah ok.  Will add to my "maybe" list until her profile comes back up.  Cheers again.

Offline jawill

Yeah she's gone back home for a few weeks but definitely worth seeing when she is back

Offline Roth

Great.  Thanks.  Will watch out for her profile coming back up on AW.

Offline jawill

Can you not see her profile then? It's there , says on holiday but it's viewable......

Offline Roth

Can you not see her profile then? It's there , says on holiday but it's viewable......

Might be finger trouble my end but AW telling me the members profile not available at this time.  Will keep trying. Thanks again.

Offline jawill

Might be finger trouble my end but AW telling me the members profile not available at this time.  Will keep trying. Thanks again.

Try :   External Link/Members Only

taffdan

Any recommends for south west WGs that offer anal please?

I am a self declared soph-a-file and doubt you will find better..... but if you ever cross the bridge....try Georgia...
 External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only.... you will absolutely not be disappointed  :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

I am a self declared soph-a-file and doubt you will find better..... but if you ever cross the bridge....try Georgia...
 External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only.... you will absolutely not be disappointed  :rolleyes:

Thanks.  Will look if I am ever across there.  Notice she only takes punters who have AW feedback.