Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi does anyone know this girl please  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Rih6647

Anyone be know this girl please I’ve just had a reverse request
External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

The profile picture doesnt give a lot away  :dash:
I'd ask her for a face pic if youare really thinking of taking her offer up. And with only 2 AW reviews from 2017, I'd be a bit warey. :unknown:

Offline happy as larry

I would agree with MrM, proceed with caution

Offline DrConners

PG scammer maybe - peculiar pricing structure & currently (today) saying outcalls only :

Rates      15 mins   ½ Hour  1 Hour   1½ Hours
Out Calls   85     115         155     205

WTF is with the only visable profile picture, looks like she's yanked her knickers down for a crafty outdoor piss  :scare:    :sarcastic:    :wackogirl:

Offline MrMatrix

PG scammer maybe - peculiar pricing structure & currently (today) saying outcalls only :

WTF is with the only visable profile picture, looks like she's yanked her knickers down for a crafty outdoor piss  :scare:    :sarcastic:    :wackogirl:
:D :D :D :D

Offline qu3rky1

AVOID.

This girl is one of a few who work with a BIG angry pimp bloke who drives them around...
I booked one girl several years ago and it was the classical B+S. I booked a early 20's slim girl, the one who turned up (Outcall) was well over 40... When I turned her away, said pimp came to door and was banging and kicking door for a good 5 mins.

I had to answer door on phone to 999 to get rid of him. Really shook me up.
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

AVOID.

This girl is one of a few who work with a BIG angry pimp bloke who drives them around...
I booked one girl several years ago and it was the classical B+S. I booked a early 20's slim girl, the one who turned up (Outcall) was well over 40... When I turned her away, said pimp came to door and was banging and kicking door for a good 5 mins.

A good reason as to why you should never do outcalls at your own house. Too risky.
Think OP you need to avoid this altogether. Too many bad vibes :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

[/quote]

The photo either depicts her bending over showing her long blond hair, or her gash needs a serious trim.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Im going to say it again  :wackogirl:

When you can't see a facepic of a SP on their profile its not usually for privacy reasons...

IMO its usually due to: Bait & Switch or they look like a train wreck

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:11:16 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline DrConners

Sorry to be dumb what’s PG Scammer

There are no stupid questions mate - a Private Gallery whore whose profile is alluring enough for you to want to take a peek at her private gallery & earn her some free revenue for no service provided  :hi:

Offline DrConners

AVOID.

That's fair enough qu3rky, sorry mate I've just had a skim through your posts (not stalking lol) your post appears to be the first time you mention this terrible situation - didn't you think to post on UKP as a warning to others before now ?

I know you said it was several years ago, probably a different WG but part of the same group & I'm not trying to be a prick but maybe a heads up if you have any more information on the whole scam ?

Looking through her profile again BRITNEY BRIT hasn't got a link to any groups on it so any information would be greatfully received  :hi:

vw

AVOID.

As per my review but i fucked her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62620.0

will ad the link to my review for searchability

Offline DrConners

Cheers VW - Outstanding work - I read your updated review. Helps alot  :hi:

Health and Fitness

AVOID.

What is wrong with these people, bringing a prostitute to your own home just screams trouble.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

No wonder you had to call the Police....

Offline Colston36

That's fair enough qu3rky, sorry mate I've just had a skim through your posts (not stalking lol) your post appears to be the first time you mention this terrible situation - didn't you think to post on UKP as a warning to others before now ?

I know you said it was several years ago, probably a different WG but part of the same group & I'm not trying to be a prick but maybe a heads up if you have any more information on the whole scam ?

Looking through her profile again BRITNEY BRIT hasn't got a link to any groups on it so any information would be greatfully received  :hi:

Just about everything suspicious. And asking £155. She's selling pics.