Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who To Pick In Bournemouth? Advice Please...  (Read 2342 times)

Offline AllenTheMan

Evening Gents,

Off to the seaside tomorrow, fancy fitting in some filth. My AW searches have thrown up the following, who would any of you recommend?

External Link/Members Only - Fit teen who does facials but worried by lack of feedback...
External Link/Members Only - Same as above
External Link/Members Only

Any recommendations are welcome, looking for under 35, slim body, facials a bonus but not a must.

Cheers in advance gents!

Offline Jamboney

One of those is a barebacker so I'd avoid like the plague  :vomit: English Honey would probably be your best bet from your list.

Offline lonn

I'd watch that teen_issy  if I were you. Sent another girl Victoria_Teen an email about a booking and now her profile has morphed into teen issy's. Something iffy going on there.

Other than that I can warn you of another one to avoid - Roxy High class or something, has severe anorexia or, it's been suggested, drug issues. Terrible punt. Have you tried Miss Holly - very good External Link/Members Only

or Sexy Jennifer very good value.

Good luck External Link/Members Only

kamu

Offline AllenTheMan

Oh man, Holly isn't working tomorrow, her only day off!

I messaged teen_issy and she asked for my WhatsApp details. That's her ticked off the list.

Just seen the BB'er as well. She's on the blacklist.

Jennifer looks tempting but think I may have seen her a few years ago and her face didn't do it for me... Did she used to have another profile at all?

kamu

I messaged teen_issy and she asked for my WhatsApp details. That's her ticked off the list.

Whats wrong with that?

Just seen the BB'er as well. She's on the blacklist.

One of the others you mentioned does duos with her so is also likely a barebacker.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If I were you I would wait until Holly is available. She's worth it. Or give English Honey a go but her comms can be slow and has messed 1 punter around recently I read. But she is a decent punt if you manage to arrange something.

Madonna Dakota isnt bad but a bit mental and a bit of a clock watcher.

Offline Jamboney

Madonna Dakota isnt bad but a bit mental and a bit of a clock watcher.

Yeah I got that slightly mental vibe from the way her profile is written, she shaved 10 years off her age a few weeks back too and has recently changed her name to Cherry Crimson.

If she's 19 then I'm the pope!

Offline nigel4498

I saw Miss Holly again on Friday when she was in Southampton, pity she's unavailable as without doubt the best around.
As previously stated Sexy Jennifer, very good value for money.

Offline Pussi

Usually in Southampton /Portsmouth but tours Bournemouth.

Sara, accurate pics.  Slim body, nice tits, clean pussy, quite tight. 40 year old but body is tight, you couldn't tell.  deep French kissing, good owo, takes your load and swallow it all  :wackogirl:
Good massage and fuck, she's quite verbal too. Pretty decent for 130/hr but the recommendations from the guys above are all great especially holly. 

P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:20:21 pm by Pussi »

Offline Dorsetpunter

You haven't stated a price so Jasmine might be right up your street

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lonn

Whats wrong with that?

Because it's a totally different girl - one is black the other is white. It would be nice to see the girl  you actually thought you were booking rather than some random that's bought the profile i would have thought.

kamu

Because it's a totally different girl - one is black the other is white. It would be nice to see the girl  you actually thought you were booking rather than some random that's bought the profile i would have thought.

Whats that got to do with whatsapp? :unknown:

Offline lonn

Whats that got to do with whatsapp? :unknown:
Nothing, I ixed the posts up - sorry.  ;)