Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A little advice for the Bristol/WsM area please!  (Read 13435 times)

Yossii

Hey gang
Looking for a little south west (Bristol/WsM) advice on the following ladies, do any of you have any experience of them and if so whom do you recommend?

Annie666 External Link/Members Only
ParisB External Link/Members Only
Sexy_Lacyx External Link/Members Only
lil devil Donna External Link/Members Only
Terezka External Link/Members Only
Kitty Collins External Link/Members Only
Roxy External Link/Members Only
Play time with Thai External Link/Members Only

I know it's a bit of a list and hope its ok to ask (never done anything like this before so a little nervous)
Thanks everyone!

Offline house music dave

Evening Yossi,

I'm in the same area as you...I've heard good things about ParisB...and met up with sexy lacy although i couldn't see her as I am in a wheelchair and her place does not have access.

She seemed really friendly...pics are real and field reports good. Also a discreet entrance. 

Natasha of Bristol also has positive reviews here  External Link/Members Only

Any advice you need i'm happy to help

HMD

The President

Can you use the numbered link (or both) at the bottom of their profile please

We can all the click and view quickly, if you use the numbered one and they change their name it stays applicable !

Offline house music dave

Evening President
How do you view an OS page on a computer? Just takes me back to the main page?

HMD

Offline Marmalade

I don't go down there that often. I haven't punted with ParisB but it was a 'near miss' so to speak. She seems quite a polished individual from most reports over the years, respected by punters and prossies alike. I've had some fair banter with her and wouldn't hesitate to sling her one if it came to that. My guess is you would hopefully be in safe hands there. 

Yossii

Thanks for the advice
Sorry for not using the correct links

The President

Evening President
How do you view an OS page on a computer? Just takes me back to the main page?

HMD

You cant hence my request - but take the profile number (end number) and use that instead - click on a profile on the main site and replace the last number with ones above - pain in ass but doable

Offline WestCountryLad

Welcome Yossii,

Of that list I've only seen one & that's Roxy.  It was a Plan B punt & wasn't great TBH but others do rate her.

Someone who I would highly recommend would be Kate External Link/Members Only  She used to work in Bath but is now in Bristol & I think she'd be perfect for a nervous newbie.

I see that the girls you're interested in are around the £100ph area.  If this is the budget you're working with I'd recommend either of these 2.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Are there any particular services you'd like to indulge in?  There are reports here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=20.0 which may be of use to you.  Let me know if you need any more info.

The President

Thanks for the advice
Sorry for not using the correct links

No problems - we all have to start somewhere ;)

I see adam has amended links now :) thanks
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:03:38 pm by The President »

Offline WestCountryLad

I don't go down there that often. I haven't punted with ParisB but it was a 'near miss' so to speak. She seems quite a polished individual from most reports over the years, respected by punters and prossies alike. I've had some fair banter with her and wouldn't hesitate to sling her one if it came to that. My guess is you would hopefully be in safe hands there.

I think I'd like to see Paris one day.  Trouble is she's always off gallivanting round the globe  :(  How dare she  :diablo:

Curious6705

Hey gang
Looking for a little south west (Bristol/WsM) advice on the following ladies, do any of you have any experience of them and if so whom do you recommend?

I know it's a bit of a list and hope its ok to ask (never done anything like this before so a little nervous)
Thanks everyone!

Hi Yossii

From your list I saw Roxy once, years ago -- not my cup of tea but others like her.

I saw Terezka last summer. Nice girl, but I wouldn't repeat. Seems to me many of the Czech girls have studio photos taken years ago and / or aggressively photoshopped.

I actually tried and failed to see Paris ten years ago. Foolishly I phoned her after running up several flights of stairs and only realised I was out of breath when she picked up. She obviously thought I was a heavy breather and slammed the phone down ...

Annie666 has been in my hotlist for months but I've never got around to her.

Tbh, although Bristol based I usually punt in London these days. Hope you find a nice punt in Brizzle.

ParisB

I think I'd like to see Paris one day.  Trouble is she's always off gallivanting round the globe  :(  How dare she  :diablo:

Lol - Im working my way around the world this year 
I managed  to get  from Australia to Singapore to bloody Belfast & Cork & Bristol  all in the space of 1 month and not a single bloody air mile either 
I went from fabulous Perth, Glamourous Sydney and Bondi Beach ,  Totally loved  Brisbane & got mobbed by bloody Schoolies week in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast,  temperatures  of 38 -40Degrees  every day, walking around in flip flops and shorts and eating sushi -  to wet and windy in bloody Cork  Its seems so long ago but it wasnt even three bloody weeks that i was in Perth working

Im only back in Bristol for a few weeks when i leave Ireland  and then going back to Australia & Singapore for the sunshine again for around 6 weeks  and then Isle of Man & Liverpool in May for the TT Races  and then Canada in June for a month

Hope you all had a happy new year & xmas btw

Redvee

Of the girls listed I've got a wishlist of Donna or Roxy with ParisB as a third option. I think roxy tops the list as she is closest to me.

markw

I've seen three of the list, each for a half hour punt.

Kitty Collins, pleasant lady, not quite as good looking as her pics, but they are pretty accurate. She was nice enough, but didn't really click for me, so I wouldn't return.

Roxy, saw her just before Christmas. She's a five minute walk from Templemeads in a nice clean flat. She looks just like the pics on her profile, and did cim with no problem - good bbj and 69. If you like slim. firm girls, you should see her. She didn't respond much when I gave reverse oral, but that may not be her thing. I found her nice enough, but prefer girls with a bit more meat on them, so may not see her again (unless I'm feeling horny at Templemeads).

Paris I've seen several times over a number of years. She's a nice person, makes you feel welcome. Her pics are accurate. She's attractive, rather than pretty (imo). She gives an affectionate service, with kissing, good bbj and cim. She lay on the bed with me chatting after I'd come, and was in no hurry to get me out, so we went over time just cuddling and talking. Very friendly. I'd see her again.

I've spoken to Maya (Playtime with Thai) on the phone, and she sounded attractive (personality-wise) and nice. I would consider seeing her, although she doesn't have cim on her list of services.

Mark

Joe Blob

I saw Maya, the Thai lady at the bottom of your list a few years ago. Older than my usual punts but very nice. Excellent VFM and she has lots of good FRs on PN, although mine's disappeared for some reason.

Offline rudolph hucker

Hey gang

Thanks everyone!

I saw ParisB some years ago, and just the once - very good service, well respected by both punter & pro$$ie alike. Good VFM.
lil Devil Donna, I used to see alot when cash was tight, she gives a cracking BBBJ for very little money + very keen.
I occasionally visit Kitty Collins, she makes a great cuppa, and is good for a chat whilst performing great sex.She's ideal for the MILF lovers out there.
Roxy, I've only seen her twice but both punts I found her high volume turnaround of punters a bit unnecessary. I realise she has glowing feedback, and her service is A1, we just never clicked I suppose.
Playtime with Thai (Maya) is a lovely thai MILF, very shapely, cracking service, good VFM, cannot fault her service. Very easy going and good fun.

Happy hunting.

Offline Daffodil

Annie666 was on my hotlist but she looks a lot rougher in her private gallery. I would suggest investing in it and deciding on that basis. I have had had god comms with her and believe her to be genuine.

Puntman

I've seen three of the list, each for a half hour punt.

Kitty Collins, pleasant lady, not quite as good looking as her pics, but they are pretty accurate. She was nice enough, but didn't really click for me, so I wouldn't return.

Roxy, saw her just before Christmas. She's a five minute walk from Templemeads in a nice clean flat. She looks just like the pics on her profile, and did cim with no problem - good bbj and 69. If you like slim. firm girls, you should see her. She didn't respond much when I gave reverse oral, but that may not be her thing. I found her nice enough, but prefer girls with a bit more meat on them, so may not see her again (unless I'm feeling horny at Templemeads).

Paris I've seen several times over a number of years. She's a nice person, makes you feel welcome. Her pics are accurate. She's attractive, rather than pretty (imo). She gives an affectionate service, with kissing, good bbj and cim. She lay on the bed with me chatting after I'd come, and was in no hurry to get me out, so we went over time just cuddling and talking. Very friendly. I'd see her again.

I've spoken to Maya (Playtime with Thai) on the phone, and she sounded attractive (personality-wise) and nice. I would consider seeing her, although she doesn't have cim on her list of services.

Mark
I've seen both Kitty and Maya. I feel the same as you about Kitty but Maya is lovely and well worth a visit.

nsw73

Im def a tat man Annie666. And with that I popped in to see if this girl was good as she says. Well guys if you dont get in there now you will regret it. Im back for seconds and more till she kills me off with to much. hummm xxx

Yossii

Actually ended up seeing Paris.
It was AWESOME

ParisB

Actually ended up seeing Paris.
It was AWESOME

You did  , it was,  who were you  :lol:  by pm is fine  :lol:

vorian

Sorry to bump old thread but if anyone is thinking of booking Paris B please read a very important thread if you value your own privacy. I cannot emphasis this enough.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24595.175