Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When's a Tranny not actually a Tranny?  (Read 870 times)

Offline bobbydaz69

The answer is when 'she' truly believes that having a sex-change / tuck-job or whatever, it is OK to try and deceive your potential clients.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
+447551568310

Upon contacting Molly and due to the fact it's very rare to have any TS service providers in Ayrshire, I was quite careful. There are several listed on VS in Ayr which is frankly unheard of down here so I'm thinking, something isn't right. Now all to their own but the thought of having a man (or former man) involved in any sexual contact, it's not for me. She advertised on VivaStreet as 'Female' and as above I wanted to be 100% certain, short of 8" of pork sword walloping out on the massage table.

The Spidey-Sense was right, eventually but after many ping-pong messages it was implied she was a he or, well you know. I mean WGAF but it's not on for service providers to mislead and particularly not about something like that, that' serious mental health issues right there. Anyway just a heads up folks.  :wackogirl:

Offline Massagetugga

Not clear what you’re saying mate. You’re saying it’s rare to have any TS in Ayrshire. Why were you thinking this is one?

It reads as though you automatically think there’s a massively high chance a Thai SP would be TS (not the case IMO) so you pushed and pushed the subject in some way via text. Is that right?

To me, these ad’s are definitely the one’s for the Molly I saw in Edinburgh who seems to always go from Edinburgh to Glasgow. An older fairly fat but pleasant Thai woman.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:09:15 pm by Massagetugga »