Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone on here seen this one?/Glasgow  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Only two feedbacks on AW and no reviews that i can see on here...Looks fairly Legit...Although i can't help but feel I've maybe seen they profile/gallery pics before...I could be mistaken though...

Has anyone on here had a booking with her?

Offline nobo

I was going to however something seems not right

Offline Clattypats

I was going to however something seems not right
yeah...Like i say they photos may seem slightly familiar to me from months ago(before she registered) but I'm not sure :unknown:..May well be one to speak to on the phone first......

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

The hands look good for a 37 year old...something doesn't seem to line up.

Offline Clattypats

The hands look good for a 37 year old...something doesn't seem to line up.
The gallery pics may look a bit too young for a 37 year old aswell..Starting to have my doubts now...If i did go through with it and it wasn't her i would walk anyway... Just can't be Fucked wasting my time... then trying to find a plan B at short notice..

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Looks familiar.

Photos with text boxes.

Did she not advertise as a teacher or something similar? Merchant City area? Could be wrong.

Offline Clattypats

Looks familiar.

Photos with text boxes.

Did she not advertise as a teacher or something similar? Merchant City area? Could be wrong.
I'm not sure...It's G3 area now....Near the Hydro...

Offline Courtney

The hands look good for a 37 year old....

....maybe she uses plenty E45. :D

Offline auldie63

Offline Cityfan1880

That's part of the group discussed recently on here, who have a bunch of diff profiles with fake pics. Keywords to lookout for is "Near the hydro" and pics with text boxes pasted over them. Not sure what the story is with them but the pics are always fake, with pics of diff girls for the same profile. Look at the default then the second one with the collar.

Offline Clattypats

That's part of the group discussed recently on here, who have a bunch of diff profiles with fake pics. Keywords to lookout for is "Near the hydro" and pics with text boxes pasted over them. Not sure what the story is with them but the pics are always fake, with pics of diff girls for the same profile. Look at the default then the second one with the collar.
I must have missed the thread on that subject....cheers :thumbsup:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Is that the group of Hungarian profiles that have just appeared? half a dozen have cropped up on my searches in the past week that all have the same format.

Offline Cityfan1880

I think they might be Scottish, a few profiles they're behind previously = MsEllieTrampSlut with fake pics of different sub milfs. Another one going around is Retired Air Crew. They always ask you to email them too. Some of the profiles do have decent feedback. Strange. Possibly 2 girls working from the same flat, some pimp responsible for the profiles with the fake pics. It's always a blonde milf and a "petite" younger brunette.

mavgoose

Load o shite. The lot of those profiles.

My considered opinion of course.

Offline youngatheart

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline leffub

Looks deffo like Clatty's type, go for it!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

thedudescotland

Hmmm looks like a Bulgarian I punted with, does she work out of Govan?

Offline Clattypats

Looks deffo like Clatty's type, go for it!
Coming from a complete nonentity such as yourself....It really doesn't mean that much :wacko: ......But hey...Look on the bright side...It's April fools day....YOU should feel right at home! :sarcastic: :sarcastic: