Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca Bastos - A beauty in Epsom ( Sutton now)  (Read 1213 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7448748) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Neilp

Profile: External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Met Bianca in Epsom in early December she has since moved to Sutton so no idea what that venue is like

Location: Close to Epsom Station, Brazilian house the girls maid normally notorious for bate and switch, they came through this time

Price: £140
Services: DFK, OW, RO

Girl: fantastic looking, is actually the girl in the picture. I think she looks even better in real life. Doesn't speak English though

Action: having not seen a working girl in a while I went in with low expectations but when Bianca opened the door I could not believe how good she looked. Her service was also incredible she does an extremely passionate GF and I gave her oral and she was incredibly wet ( she may pre lube or something before) she grinded me a bit and normally I don't do this as I always worry about catching something but I could resist she slipped a Dom on me and sucked it off, then the usual missionary and doggy followed. She has a lot of services listed in didn't ask for anything else to be honest, maybe owo next time

Negative no English, bare pussy grinding bare cock - is this high risk should I get tested? 

positive incredibly good looking, sloppy DFK, she makes you feel like that new relationship vibe

Will I return: Yes, if she is back in Epsom

Online 8MillionDollarMan

:thumbsup: she looks great thanks for the review.

Online funlovingguy

the pic in gallery with bubbless give me a trans vibe..

Offline Bdk78

the pic in gallery with bubbless give me a trans vibe..

Only that one??...... :D