Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NR3 massage  (Read 995 times)

Offline Spurter777

External Link/Members Only am likely to be this way next week, anyone have any experience here?
Seem to remember an independent being reviewed in this post code but can't find it now.
Any help appreciated.

Offline Bill

With a starting price of £90 for an hour's massage and presumably more for topless etc.; I'd be in no hurry to visit

Offline oli7474

Messaged them and they said they weren't far from Anglia Square. Could be one of the shops in that area advertising on viva who knows. When I asked about services i got no response back

Offline arkle3

It is the Chinese Shop at Number 32 - As for services I was told to ask the Lady as it was between you as to what was agreed. I have not had the opportunity to go yet!

Offline Spurter777

I have called and messaged with no response,  will probably try elsewhere.

Online norwichfunseeker

Messaged them and they said they weren't far from Anglia Square. Could be one of the shops in that area advertising on viva who knows. When I asked about services i got no response back

what were you expecting ?
Its pretty standard to not reply to that question, you could be the authorities checking them out.

Offline oli7474

what were you expecting ?
Its pretty standard to not reply to that question, you could be the authorities checking them out.

I wasn't sure if it was an independent provider like the other asian ones on vivastreet which was why I asked. Plus, most will answer that question if they are independent
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:44:29 am by oli7474 »