Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Text message from Massage Shop regarding special gift - Norwich  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Quendi

Received a text message from the Chinese Massage shop on Ber Street Norwich. Very out of the blue considering I’ve only called them once back in 2019. This is the message I received

“ 5 year, anniversary celebration.

I would sincerely like to thank all of my customers, old and new for your support over these past five years, and for helping make my business such a success.

I have a special gift for you, when you visit my shop for a massage between 1st December 2021 and 1st January 2022 . I look forward to seeing you soon.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Shansan xx

Original Wellbeing & Healthcare”

I walked by the shop this evening on the way back from work and saw tins of Celebrations and Quality Street piled up. Not the surprise I would be hoping for so I’ll give it a miss. Luckily as a single guy this text didn’t cause any embarrassment, I hope others aren’t landed in it with the wives otherwise this could seriously backfire for them.

Offline Lewis

I hope others aren’t landed in it with the wives otherwise this could seriously backfire for them.

Not the happy ending some blokes would be expecting  :D

Offline Henry767

Big banners in the shop windows now, 5 year celebration and complimentary gifts ( sic), certainly not attention shy or hiding away. Bold marketing.

Offline pkay99

If the wrong person reads that message it could be a real shit christmas  :dash:

Offline somethingrandom

Whenever I get a rub n tug I cheerfully tell the wife 'I am off for a massage with that lovely Thai lady'
She thinks it does wonders for my back

It's a good idea to complain about lots of aches and pains in the week leading up to the appointment. Maybe even phone and book while she is listening in. I think most are utterly oblivious to the real nature of these places.

It also helps to always have couples massages if you are on holiday in Asia, it demonstrates that you enjoy them and that it's a purely beneficial thing.

Online norwichfunseeker

Whenever I get a rub n tug I cheerfully tell the wife 'I am off for a massage with that lovely Thai lady'
She thinks it does wonders for my back

It's a good idea to complain about lots of aches and pains in the week leading up to the appointment. Maybe even phone and book while she is listening in. I think most are utterly oblivious to the real nature of these places.

It also helps to always have couples massages if you are on holiday in Asia, it demonstrates that you enjoy them and that it's a purely beneficial thing.

Surely having a couples one abroad opens the question of why you dont have the same here?

Offline somethingrandom

Happy to have them here, but she will never want to pay her share at UK rates.
And the £ exchange rate in Asia normally buys a 5* experience for not much cash
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 01:12:35 pm by somethingrandom »

Offline Henry767

Thinking of receiving a special gift, has anyone " unwrapped" any of the masseuses at Ber street recently?