Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe_cum1 - Stevenage. Anyone have any info?  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Southernandy

There are many red flags but wondered if anyone has given it a go?

External Link/Members Only

Offline 20jay

Looks like you won't find out who gives the BJ .. You think of an 18 year old girl and in reality it's a fat guy, or a obese ugly old mug

.. okay I would stay away  :scare:

Offline Southernandy

Yeah that's my thoughts exactly

Offline Rick2468

I used to browse the personal ads on Gumtree in the 2000s and there was a regular poster on there who claimed to be a woman giving blowjobs through a letterbox! Then someone posted a warning that he went to see "her" and the "woman" accidently revealed "herself" and you can guess what happened right? It was a bloke! I had no interest in a visit but I added the poster who was offering blowjobs to MSN messenger and pretended I was interested and asked how often "she" had visitors and "she" said between 2 and 4 a day! Quite scary I thought but I wonder if some of the guys actually know it is probably a bloke and don't care.

No reason to think this profile is genuine or fake based on that but definitely reason to be cautious.

Offline lillythesavage

Check out the Dance classes at Oaklands College, WGC.  :D

Strange thing to put on a profile :unknown:

Offline Viajero

Profile now looks even dodgier than before. “Her” latest service is to wank you off with a fleshlight.

Offline bixxybxy1397

Seems to be putting a lot of effort into the profile to attract punters.
Currently down to £50 for the glory hole experience.
Despite the verification, something just feels off…

Offline MrGreen007

Trust your gut, this one isn't what it seems.

'you have no idea what I look sound' - if it is some young sexy 18 year old she could allay punter concerns with just a quick comment on entry. The fact this is clearly not going to happen raises red flags for me.