Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra44 Milton Keynes  (Read 1866 times)

3 review(s) for AlexisXXXStarr (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punchdrunk

Had a punt about a month ago now, not had chance to get on the pc so here you go. The area is a bit run down, rubbish in the streets but I felt safe at all times.

Got to the door was greeted by Alex in a tight dress and heels, into the house clean enough and lived in but no issues. Went upstairs to the bedroom much as you would expect. Confirmed services, she wouldn't do A on the first visit but most the other bits were on the menu for £100 for the hour . Id say she was late 40's early 50's with fake hard tits, and very skinny overall I don't think the pictures do her justice and I think she looks a lot better in the flesh a hot gilf who if you saw in the supermarket would have you thinking about what you could do to her. Anyway we got our clothes off and she started sucking my cock as I played with her pussy, then I noticed the smell of bo so she was  not freshly washed which was not good enough in my books but I had paid my money so I cracked on. She sucked me off for a few minutes not bad technique then we started on sex in a good few positions she is pretty tight and put on a fair effort after about 20 mins I was about to cum so got the condom off and got her to suck me again and blew my beans in her gob. She tried to evade a few bits but I got them and got her to suck my cock till it was spotless from cum. After a few minutes rest and idle chit chat I got her to suck me off again and I was soon hard enough to get a Johnny back on for more sex this went on for about 20 more minutes until I shot my  load again. After this I chilled for a bit got dressed and left.  A good punt let down by the smell of bo, I wont return

Offline DipsyDoodle

AW link to her profile  External Link/Members Only

Shame about the BO as she had caught my eye.  Thanks for the review.

Offline Jerboa

Dirty bird in more ways than one!  :D ;)

Offline pewpewpew

For god sake man. Did she swallow?

Looks sexy. Added her provisionally to my hotlist

Offline cunnyhunt

I have looked at the profile but thought that she looks thinner than a Heroin addict.  :rolleyes:

Offline pewpewpew

I have looked at the profile but thought that she looks thinner than a Heroin addict.  :rolleyes:
and that is how i likes them