Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SSachax aka Scottish Sacha - anyone seen her recently?  (Read 1457 times)

Offline mike781

I have a booking pencilled in with her, has anyone seen her recently? If so, how did it go? I've been reading write-ups on here and I'm not feeling too confident.

May see Ava Valentine again instead (who I need to write a review for, on that note).

Thanks in advance!

Offline Fuzzyduck

There were 4 reviews last month, albeit for Edinburgh. How recent do you want?

Offline mike781

I searched her AW number and nothing came up from 2021. Will look again.

Offline radman67

Saw her about a month go (think I probably class as a regular), I’ve always had a great time with her.

Offline radman67

Did you see her? How did it go?

Offline mike781

Saw her about a month go (think I probably class as a regular), I’ve always had a great time with her.

Great to know, thank you.

Won't be making it to Bristol today after all, so will try to meet her another time. So hard to plan these things but she seems to be bookable on the day.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 10:19:26 am by mike781 »

Offline Geezerman155

I saw her about 3 weeks ago in Bristol.

I like Sacha - she does exactly what it says on the tin!  There is no pretence of affection and no kissing but she is really friendly and chatty.  Just like a mate who lets you fuck her as a favour.  She gives a very very good blowjob and happily takes a dicking.

All for a very good value price.

Not a GFE at all but it you want to get your dick wet and need to empty the balls she is a good option.
Banned reason: Ignoring request to explain lack of contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Aj6658

Offline METEOR

I saw her about 3 weeks ago in Bristol.

I like Sacha - she does exactly what it says on the tin!  There is no pretence of affection and no kissing but she is really friendly and chatty.  Just like a mate who lets you fuck her as a favour.  She gives a very very good blowjob and happily takes a dicking.

All for a very good value price.

Not a GFE at all but it you want to get your dick wet and need to empty the balls she is a good option.

I've seen her a few times and agree with you. For the price she's hard to beat.

Offline tigerbiker

I saw her about 3 years ago in Bristol and before I joined this site.

I got her to give me a lovely golden shower - gallons of it and then a nice P&D up her tight bottom which if I recall correctly cost me an extra £20 - but worth it.

Go for it :)

Offline tigerbiker

I should also add that she can be unreliable - so be prepared with a plan B. I have tried to book since my first visit and ended up with (a good) plan B fallback.

Offline juxta

I should also add that she can be unreliable - so be prepared with a plan B. I have tried to book since my first visit and ended up with (a good) plan B fallback.

Good point. I had a meet pencilled in a couple of months ago but she cancelled last minute because she was double booked apparently. Definitely a bit flaky.