Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shania835 - Bromley TOFTT  (Read 1796 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7374701) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online Saltnpepper

Time: Dec  23- Feb 2024

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £60, 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few texts given door number on arrival

Appearance: Just like the pics but Id say a bit darker curvy, real freaky slutty vibe from her

Services: OW, Doggy, Mish

I think this a TOFTT ☺, So had Shania on my list but never got round to arranging a meet, it finally happened all straight forward when her number was showing buzzed and got the details sent over. Parked up on a side road but you wont have issues parking loads of spaces. House is nice clean just off of a main road but isn’t a back road quite a well known road if you know the area. Room was fit for purpose double bed. So got let in and I was happy when I walked through the door came to the door in her net type lingerie think wearing a gown over the top. Followed her up stairs and I was just getting this freaky slutty vibe from her, exchanged the cash and got busy. There was some background music a bit of bashment this wasn’t no GFE it was straight to town pound fest. OW was on the menu thin OWO is there but for extra it was quite good she changed up the technique a few times went deep and it was sloppy, knickers off a bit of lube and she was getting stretched out for the next 10 mins pounded away and came in the bag few moans and groans whilst her head was buried in bed and I was smashing her standing up. She can take it no issues here. I recall grabbing her tits whilst hitting her from the back and smacking her ass she a real freaky girl. Quick chat and left feeling good. She is from Jamaica very cool chick nice demeanor about her will hold a good convo. Hygiene was ok not shower fresh but no bad smells.

Would I go back: 100% will make a trip soon.

Recommended : Yeah if you’re looking for a thick Jamaican freak that will throw it back take a trip

Any questions do ask.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 10:42:36 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline horsa

Real tits?
Did she have hair extensions?

Online Saltnpepper

Real tits?
Did she have hair extensions?

I think she has had work done on them, they didn't feel abnormal quite a handful. Yeah she had extentions similar to her pics

Offline last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review SnP

So i take it that it's not a discreet location? people know whats going on there etc

Offline last_days_of_logan

Also what's the back saying? Do you mind if i ask if you give it a bit of description?

Online Saltnpepper

Logan my bro, it's not a bait location but if you're trying to be very illusive probably best to go at night as there is a bus stop few yards from the crib. It's on a road which is just residential no shops so not many people out. The booty was big but super big but a nice size it was in-between firm and jiggly, she had lost a bit of weight when I saw her going off of the pics. She is defo worth a visit. Her boots isn't her super power I would say her just being a freak is you get that vibe from her. I need to pop up soon again.